“Kinda blah”

Mochachos
Ranked #6 of 19 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Picked up a Drive Thru family feast. A bag of “Full Chicken” that didn’t contain the requisite pieces to make up a whole chicken. Chicken that was still pinkish around the bone. A bag of soggy chips. Asked what sauce we’d like without it being made clear it was an additional $1.95. Over $30 for the experience. Not going back.

1  Thank Kristen W

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The only thing i miss about perth is machachos burger. God i cant forget that flavour. Can u plz have a branch or franchise in canberra. Can i give 10 stars.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

It's the friendly staff who greet you with a smile, and politeness.

Boy, the wait staff we had bought the drinks out, cold as, and with chilled glasses to the table told us our food would not be long and left us with a smile, well done.

The food, covers a large variety of beef and chicken dishes, salads etc. If you like spicy or mild this place has it all and within a family budget.

A return visit is on the cards.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I ordered a coke and fries with my pineapple burger and I was blown away when the coke arrived at my table while I waited complete with a chilled glass. The burger was huge and the rest of the plate was chock full of crispy chips with a delicious cheese salt. Just a fantastic experience I never expected from what is essentially a fast food restaurant.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Ordered a big meal for My Wife in Australia, Iam from England and asked nicely to cook the food with love and wasn’t disappointed as the meal arrived in less than 30 mins and is delicious fresh and super tasty. I ordered a whole lemon and herb chicken with Greek salad with grilled pineapple and small chips and a bottle of appletizer . Everything well packaged and chicken in portions that My Wife was very thankful for. Top restaurant Gratitude from England and Australia