3 people are viewing this hotel
$675
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
LuxuryCollection
$382
Free cancellation until 06/02/22
ZenHotels.com
$285
Expedia.com$381
Priceline$415
Hotels.com$381
All reviews beach club sea view public beach you'd expect infinity pool hotel facilities are incredible views parking garage is marina area breakfast is served bedroom suite worth a visit ramon concierge trieste entrance residents
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2021 via mobile

The hotel is simply outstanding in every aspect. The location in the private bay with yacht club is sensational. Service from the welcome through the beach club and all restaurants is top notch.

Most important, we had a perfect sleep as the beds - as always with Marriott - are the best in the industry.

The rooms are so relaxing and the view (highly recommended to book a seaview room) is amazing.

We already booked the next stay as a weekend feels like a week of vacation. Batteries recharged - thank you Falisia team!

Room tip: Seaview rooms are the best
Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank oskar_cec
Reviewed September 4, 2021

The hotel is located in the small jewel Portopiccolo. It is a great location overlooking the marina and the sea. The hotel facilities are very nice, the beach club is amazing and breakfast is served in a charming terrace. The recpetion staff is extraordinary!

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed July 30, 2021

Premium hotel in a premium location. First thing - if you're driving to this resort, do not trust your GPS. It will direct you to the the wrong road which is gated and only for residents. The correct road is down Strada Provinciale 3 whose entrance is a couple of kilometers down the highway and is a twisty road down to the marina area. You'll need to drive past parking lots and businesses all the way to the end, where you'll still find a gate at a parking garage. However you'll see references to the resort and know you're in the right place.

Given how the resort is built along a cliff, the parking garage is actually above the main reception area and you'll need to take an elevator down to check in. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful as you'd expect at a resort location like this.

The room was clean and spacious with incredible views of the marina and sea. While I was only spending a night here I would have happily extended my stay to experience more of the area. They have an extensive spa that I would have loved to have taken advantage of. This is the kind of location that I like to use all those points from business travel and make it seem worthwhile.

There are several restaurants and stores on the property and the nearby public beach has a number of small stands to pick up street food and snacks. Overall this was a great stay and highly recommend staying for a memorable visit.

Room tip: Go for the ocean view
Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank TomN4475
Reviewed July 21, 2021 via mobile

We stayed at the falisia 3 nights during the week. The rooms are perfect. We were Upgrades to a 2 bedroom suite. The breakfast is delicious. The beach club is a dream! The beach is stony but you will use the infinity pool anyways, since it’s colder. The people at the hotel and the beach club are great.
There was only 1 thing, the staff was definitely “new” so a few weren’t fully trained. For example the concierge who showed us to our room got lost on the way, plus I am used that at least in case of a big suite I get a tour. It’s not the end of the world I now but I am used to it while staying at a luxury collection.

Otherwise it’s a dream! It gets crowded during the weekends and apparently some “luxury” car tours use the spot as a stop over. They ruined a lot for us, but that’s not the fault of the hotel.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Anousch_AMA
Reviewed November 20, 2020 via mobile

I keep coming back to this hotel and this time with my family for a summer vacation. The standard and service is impeccable and it’s a beautiful resort. The room was spacious and had an amazing harbour view. The staff is always making me so welcome and feel at home especialle Piero, Alessio and Guilermo. I will be back soon again!

Date of stay: July 2020