Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews nice pool tennis courts golf driving range friendly staff single night poolside bar room amenities rainy season great value a great place to relax great experience signature collection reasonable price resort things business lake
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2020

Hotel style impress my feeling since first step, decoration call me back to old time with warm welcome and hospitality.
We stayed at hotel only one night, however, they served us with fruit platter on check-out date. I have never met this kind service from others.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 27 July 2020 via mobile

Lovely hotel, great rooms and very comfortable.
Staff very friendly and helpful.
Pool is great.
Ok.. one bad thing... too many guests Not wearing masks when at the breakfast buffet food counters... staff should insist when near food guests wear mask to respect other guests.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Tawa Ravadee Prachinburi, Marketing at Tawaravadee, BW Signature Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2020

Dear Stephen r,

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We do hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at my email: reservations@tawaravadeehotel.com

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed 30 March 2020 via mobile

Very friendly staff, everybody was always smiling and kind. Easy to find hotel, market was very close. Breakfast was very good, a lot of different things to choose. Rooms are clean and very cosy, definetly will visit again, and recommend to everybody :)

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank allaro2020
Tawa R, PR & Marketing Manager at Tawaravadee, BW Signature Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2020

Dear allaro2020,

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at my email: marketing@tawaravadeehotel.com

Reviewed 28 March 2020

Good location and easy to find out, quiet and clean, reasonable price of each room type, comfortable during stay, quickly check in and out, exellent service from hotel staff, good breakfast but dinner menu or food choice at restuarant shall be in improved with decrease a price.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank yuth45

Dear yuth45,

Reviewed 6 March 2020

This hotel resort is in an odd place, so there are always rooms available at a reasonable price. A market just over the road has a wide variety of food. If you like taking it easy this place is very quiet.

Date of stay: April 2019