“Wonderful experience at Guys”

Guy's Eating Establishment
Ranked #3 of 4 Restaurants in Bilsborrow
Price range: US$16 - US$39
Cuisines: Italian, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Here at Guy’s we create authentic regional Italian food to the highest quality. Our own unique style of food due to the individuality of our creative chefs Vincenzo & Jeff we are proud to be able to deliver the true essence of authentic Italian cuisine in lively welcoming surroundings. Erminio and Ernesto look forward to looking after you.
Reviewed 6 September 2021 via mobile

Came over for the night from Manchester and was told by our air bnb owner to try Guys. We were not disappointed!

The food was delicious and felt authentically Italian - I had lasagne and my boyfriend had a pizza. We both also shared mussels and a garlic bread (we can put it away!). The waiters and waitresses were lovely. One of the more senior waiters in particular went above and beyond to ensure we were comfortable and happy. The young waitresses were friendly, smiley and attentive.

We finished with two baileys as we didn’t quite have room for puds but if we’re ever back in the area we’ll be coming again to try more things on the menu!

Thank you!

1  Thank 367fayec
Write a reviewReviews (698)

Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

Got a takeaway from guys as we was staying in one of the rooms.. absolute waste of money.. got a cheeze loaded pizza witch was loaded with about 5 chips and garlic bread that looked lost in the box it came in.. disgusting attitude on some of the staff... especially in the italian restaurant where we was told to sit and wait for 20mins before we could order our takeaway witch we did then being ask to leave amd come back in a hour was a joke.. avoid these restaurant's here.. the room was ok nothing special but clean and tidy

Reviewed 2 September 2021

We have been visiting Guys for social and family events for years including my own 21st Birthday, my Hen party, and many others. It really was one of our favourite places to eat. Tonight we visited for my daughter's 21st and can only day we are bitterly disappointed. Food service was disjointed at best , pizza was undercooked, and we left without sweets or coffees as service was so poor. Sorry Guys we'll be eating elsewhere in future.

Reviewed 2 September 2021 via mobile

Extremely good!! Came for my mums birthday and the food was spot on, perfect. Service was amazing and all the staff are extremely kind, especially with my mum as she has a walking stick. Would definitely recommend and come again. Thankyou so much to all the staff!

Reviewed 1 September 2021

Ate here on 26 Aug and had the most wonderful evening with my family. The staff from first arriving to leaving were outstanding, friendly, attentive and efficient.

Talked about Florence with the Head Waiter/Manager who ordered us some garlic bread whilst we perused the menu.

Both my wife and I decided on the halibut for main course which was plentiful, cooked perfectly and delicious. The children enjoyed the pizza and pasta a nd the desserts were divine, the best profiteroles I have had outside of Italy.

A magical evening was had by us all and we are so glad we stumbled upon this gem of a place and restaurant (we were staying over the road from Guy's and hadn't researched the area before staying).

Looking forward to coming back soon !

Date of visit: August 2021