“Entertaining & delicious food”

Fukusui Japanese Teppanyaki Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Warners Bay
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

All 11 of us enjoyed the dinner. The food was high quality and yummy & the chef was entertaining. It is abit pricey for what you get but the whole concept is a great night out for family and friends.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Great food and entertainment as you watch your food being prepared and cooked in front of you. Everything was super fresh. The seating arrangements are great for large groups and they have a large variety of alcoholic drinks available. This was my first time here, but will not be my last.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I recently ate at fukusui with a couple of friends a few nights ago and was very pleased with the experience. I have coeliac disease so was worried about gluten free options but was delighted to hear that the entire menu could be adjusted to my dietary requirements. Only difference was the sauces they used. They were also very tolerant of my persistent questioning (never can be too careful). They did cook my food on the same grill as everyone else's but thoroughly cleaned it between uses, and having them do the cooking right in front of me also eased my worries about cross contamination. Not exactly gourmet cuisine, but good yummy food, and a very entertaining night. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Great place with lots of personality and lovely healthy food. They have two seatings a night so move you through quickly if one first. You sit with others around the cooking table so if on intimate date go somewhere else. Great for big parties of people.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

What an experience. We now know what they meant by fun. The food is cooked in front of you then served in various ways including throwing it to each person. Our 6 year old granddaughter and her 9 year old brother were entranced by the chef. By the way the food was delicious, especially the melt in your mouth beef.