“excellent roadside experience”

Add it.
Romagnoli Farms
Ranked #20 of 29 things to do in Beamsville
Reviewed 20 August 2016

typical wine country roadside stand. has everything in season on their farm. fruit is always well taken care of and delicious.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

they were helpful however considering it is to be same day fresh the vegetables(corn on the cob) went bad in under 36 hours

Reviewed 2 October 2015

Recently purchased a number of items.
Had to throw out over have of the tomatoes as the ones underneath the top level were rotten
Corn did not have a good taste and had to throw that out
Peaches were woody and going bad so they also went in the garbage.

1  Thank 262murphy
Reviewed 17 November 2014

My husband and I dcided to start buying local veg and fruits so this past summer we went to quite a lot of farms in the Lincoln Area.

We enjoyed all of our purchases, they we just ripe in most cases and found value in what we purchased. Jack sometimes gave us a little extra and that was appreciated.

Will go back next year, especially for the corn.

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I clearly asked the owner Jack Romagnoli if his peaches were a freestone variety and was told by him in front of his wife Irene that the variety he was selling was called Early Redhaven and they were indeed freestone. The peaches I was sold were not freestone and the $12 spent was waisted on them. Jack said he farms 100 acres and he claimed to be a second generation fruit farmer so he would and should know what varieties of trees he is picking. I feel cheated and warn others to avoid being told what they want to hear rather than the truth. I would not have purchased the variety Early Redhaven if I had been told the truth that they are not Freestone Peaches.

3  Thank Stuart L