“peaceful place”

Mana Yoga Studio
Ranked #2 of 9 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Yoga Studio with up to 5 classes every day in walking distance of Kuta Lombok center. Surrounded by lush green gardens, this is the perfect place to relax and practice Yoga. Treat yourself to a nice coffee or a healthy vegetarian meal in our poolside restaurant after class. New or experienced Yogi; everyone is welcome! Challenge and reward yourself with results that benefit both body and mind! Enjoy! :)
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I stayed there and I did yoga lessons, that was great, the people who are working there are kind and respectful, Lombok is a beautiful Island, you have many things to do. I really recommend this place.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"beginners"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the retreat for two nights with my boyfriend and had the absolute best experience! Joined I for one of the yoga classes on our last day and deeply regret that I didn’t have time to do any more. The yoga was amazing and the teachers were so humble and professional! Have been thinking about doing a yoga teacher training for many years but never found a place I really like, seeing that Mana Yoga studio offer teacher training made me so happy and I would love to come back and do it here!

Would also really recommend the food at Mana Yoga, as a vegan I was so happy to see the wide range of options and it was so good we tried to have every meal at the resort!

1  Thank Julia H
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Whilst staying at Mana retreat, my girlfriend and I joined in on a few fantastic yoga sessions. The teachers were amazing - super patient, encouraging and helpful in correcting our poses. It was such a personalised experience and we both felt very comfortable as beginner yogis. Didn't want to leave :)

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Didn’t do yoga in a while but after a few super relaxing sessions I’m really keen on keep my exercises going. The instructors really know what they are doing and give slight corrections if necessary, the equipment and facilities are very nice and new. I could even convince my boyfriend :D
Also the setting is really nice... the room is open to three sides and surrounded by a garden and lots of plants... gives you a feeling of being in the nature and for me even more relaxation!

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 June 2018

During my stay In Lombok I took regularly Mana’s drop in classes of vinyasa, either in the morning (8am) or in the afternoon (5pm). The level of yoga here wasn't as difficult as it is at Ubud’s Yoga Barn or Radiantly Alive, but the quality of teaching is very good. The place is well organized and equipped. The front desk stuff is always friendly and the food in the cafe (I tried the breakfast couple of times) is good too. As a drop in, I have not tried the accommodation here, but from what I saw: it looked quite charming and comfy. The place had a community feel, this is probably due to the fact, that most of the people here are “retreat based”.
This is also the most significant difference between Mana and Asthari - near by, which has more independent and wild feel/approach.

1  Thank HELL0T0MORR0W