“Fine drop in yoga class”
Review of Mana Yoga Studio

Mana Yoga Studio
Ranked #1 of 9 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Yoga Studio with up to 5 classes every day in walking distance of Kuta Lombok center. Surrounded by lush green gardens, this is the perfect place to relax and practice Yoga. Treat yourself to a nice coffee or a healthy vegetarian meal in our poolside restaurant after class. New or experienced Yogi; everyone is welcome! Challenge and reward yourself with results that benefit both body and mind! Enjoy! :)
Reviewed 12 June 2018

During my stay In Lombok I took regularly Mana’s drop in classes of vinyasa, either in the morning (8am) or in the afternoon (5pm). The level of yoga here wasn't as difficult as it is at Ubud’s Yoga Barn or Radiantly Alive, but the quality of teaching is very good. The place is well organized and equipped. The front desk stuff is always friendly and the food in the cafe (I tried the breakfast couple of times) is good too. As a drop in, I have not tried the accommodation here, but from what I saw: it looked quite charming and comfy. The place had a community feel, this is probably due to the fact, that most of the people here are “retreat based”.
This is also the most significant difference between Mana and Asthari - near by, which has more independent and wild feel/approach.

1  Thank HELL0T0MORR0W
in 4 reviews
"level"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Perfect place, peacefull, the couple that runs the place are so nice to the costumers...!!yoga and good food anytime!!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Can really recommend this place, for staying, going on a yoga class or just hang out at the pool.. really good food, instructors and staff! And a beautiful environment :)

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

The yoga in mana was some of my favourite during my travels around Indonesia. I couldn't recommend them more. The teachers were really thoughtful, friendly, approachable, class sizes while I was there were good so I felt I could get attention when needed to help me with alignment (something I'm working on) I was able to try fun new things like acro-yoga, as well as go deeper into my standard vinyasa and yin practices. It's with Mana teachers that I was able to do my first unassisted headstand :) Though my stay was short I felt I gained a lot more self awareness about my body and my deeper energies that support or distract from stillness. I wish I had done more classes while there as they were really a highlight of my stay. I hope I am lucky enough to practise again with the teachers there and would strongly recommend you check them out if you are in Lombok. Thanks all for the really wonderful yoga.