“Really beautiful yoga”

Mana Yoga Studio
Ranked #2 of 9 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Yoga Studio with up to 5 classes every day in walking distance of Kuta Lombok center. Surrounded by lush green gardens, this is the perfect place to relax and practice Yoga. Treat yourself to a nice coffee or a healthy vegetarian meal in our poolside restaurant after class. New or experienced Yogi; everyone is welcome! Challenge and reward yourself with results that benefit both body and mind! Enjoy! :)
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

The yoga in mana was some of my favourite during my travels around Indonesia. I couldn't recommend them more. The teachers were really thoughtful, friendly, approachable, class sizes while I was there were good so I felt I could get attention when needed to help me with alignment (something I'm working on) I was able to try fun new things like acro-yoga, as well as go deeper into my standard vinyasa and yin practices. It's with Mana teachers that I was able to do my first unassisted headstand :) Though my stay was short I felt I gained a lot more self awareness about my body and my deeper energies that support or distract from stillness. I wish I had done more classes while there as they were really a highlight of my stay. I hope I am lucky enough to practise again with the teachers there and would strongly recommend you check them out if you are in Lombok. Thanks all for the really wonderful yoga.

All reviews
"recommend this place"
"coming back"
"back home"

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

We did two different yoga lessons and both were great. It doesn’t matter how much experience do you have or if you’re tight or flexible. The teachers support you if you need help.
We had a great time here!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice and relaxing property in Kuta, Lombok. Beautiful property.nice yoga studio running classes throughout the day. Different styles available. Even a surf yoga to help stretch that back.
Big pool to cool down in and a restaurant eat.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We had a beautiful yoga session hear, a flow session which was great for beginners for us and the inflexibility, but also a light challenge.

The space is really nice but remember you're outside so it's hot.

The teacher was great, just the right balance and clearly very professional and experienced.

We loved it.