“Picturesque view ”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$120.00*
and up
Private Full-Day Tsaghkadzor, Kecharis, Lake...
Ranked #3 of 14 things to do in Tsakhkadzor
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The view was gorgeous.. it was a bit cold on the mountain. The snow wasn’t so clean,but it was really beautiful..unfortunately there were no restaurants on top of the mountain..

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"tickets"
"rent"

Reviewed 1 April 2018

freezing location close to Yerevan city center as it was approximately 1 hr driving.

enjoyable place for people looking for ski. i recommend to try the coffee when you reach the first stop. its important to have an official ski trainer from the office located near the ticket counter.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This is the best ski destination with reasonable prices. We were 3 of us and it cost us nothing compared to what we would have paid in Dubai, for just entering Ski Dubai.

We tried skiing with instructors including all equipment. The only downside is that they don’t speak English, but since wifi was available throughout they use translator. It was an amazing experience (mind you, build up some stamina for this). We went for 2.5 hours, it exhausted the hell out of me but the boys were fine.

The ropeway was amazing. A peaceful ride with music always playing. Be well covered as it gets colder on the way up. It is pretty safe. There is a restaurant at the top that serves mulled wine, food and other beverages. View is awesome, make sure to click few pics for your insta!

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Been here on my 2nd day of tour in Armenia
Stunning and beautiful view place of Tsaghkadzor from the top.
1st time to have an experience like this and it cannot be paid.
I don't know how to operate the seat at first...
It was cold and chilling windy that time
And I really got nervous and scared
My tour guide was worried about me... hehehehe

1  Thank xheroine1981