“Great small Thai Restaurant!”
Review of Kaysorn Thai Restaurant - CLOSED

Kaysorn Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 1 October 2014

This relatively new Thai Restaurant in the Cairnlea Shopping Centre is run by a lovely friendly Thai family and we have had many takeaway and dine in meals here. I have never been disappointed with any meals.

My Father and Mother visited from Brisbane and loved the meal. They loved it more to another nice Thai Resaurant in the same Shopping Centre.

1  Thank tommomelbourne
Reviewed 13 June 2014

As a local I often walked by this restaurant which is under new management and under a new name.Previously the place was called Bangkok Kitchen.

Their blackboard specials are very tempting.

For $10.90 at lunchtime there are several blackboard choices as well as a free can of drink and 2 free spring rolls. Great value.

I had the Basil Chicken which I asked them to cook extra spicy whilst my son had the Chicken in Cashews. Meals are served with Jasmine Rice. Both meals were very good.

1  Thank tommomelbourne