“LOVELY FAMILY MEAL”
Review of Indiana Dome

Indiana Dome
Reserve with OpenTable
Indiana Dome is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Cambuslang
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We ate here tonight food was beautiful we all enjoyed it, lots of dishes to choose from and the kids where kept entertained we will be back!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Booked up a deal from a popular voucher app & turned up with our voucher only to be told it won’t be accepted today. It was a voucher & let us book it through the voucher app booking system for today. States in T&C’s cannot be used fri or sat....neither of which is today. Pointless trip from 30mins away. Tried to book previously by calling them and they sounded okay to take booking until I mentioned it was a voucher and the guys attitude changed and was “too busy for another booking”.
Graffiti all over the building as well as broken bottles in the car park. Quite happy I only parked the car up for 5mins as it looks like a very rough area.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Happy with the quality of food, the staff were pleasant and I would definitely visit here in the future. I would certainly say that Indiana Dome is much better and more professional than its rival store, “India Palms” literally seconds away as they are unprofessional with staff who are cheeky and rude. Overall happy with my food and would 100% recommend

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Had a birthday party booked at this place. They managed to accommodate 35 people with a very short booking notice. Lovely members of staff, who were very helpful, good buffet selection. I was really surprised by the cocktail range and presentation. Would recommend this place. Great for a big parties and family dining out.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Came for a friend's private function - what a PERFECT VENUE! The Indian buffet was some of the best I've ever had - and I'm Indian myself so I feel fairly qualified to make this claim. The atmosphere was a perfect blend of music/dance floor, but with plenty of open spaces and passages to allow for easy mingling and more intimate conversations with the 250 guests here. Much better than huge fancy hotels where you don't even bump into 90% of the guests, or can't hear yourself think over their huge sound systems! In my view this restaurant is a far better choice of venue for a private function than overly posh and formal hotels. Add in the stunning decor, the range and quality of the food, and the friendly staff, it's easy to be impressed. Very impressed.

2  Thank Bali R