Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great

Great fun and fantastic staff.. Brought bunch 17/18 year olds and we had a blast.. Arrived early... read more

Reviewed yesterday
LightPacker780243
via mobile
Brilliant

Very good, extremely nice staff. Richie was extremely helpful! Very fun experience and I will... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Karen O
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Athlone
from US$917.29
More Info
from US$1,174.58
More Info
All reviews wet suits life jackets water park great fun upper body strength safety video big slides changing facilities older kids great facilities fun activity year olds changing area the staff were great an absolute ball all ages staff were very helpful
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2021

Fabulous slides and very safety conscious. they had covid flows in place. nice space for little ones and a good viewing area for those who don't want to go into the water. Coffee and chocolate / crisps available. Also, socks / aqua shoes are are required for the slides.

Reviewed 23 August 2021 via mobile

Was great craic. Great way to spend a day. Very fun.

Only issue for me was safety. I was climbing up one (for the big slide at the end) and there was a kid right behind me. I'm a big enough lad and if I slipped (which I was plenty of times) I could have hurt the young lad quite badly. Maybe a staff member on the bottom of that slide to tell people when to climb like there is on one of the other slides would help?

Besides that, there were a few rips along the obstacles, got a bad enough cut on my knee climbing one but I don't think it needs amputation.

Overall it was a great day. I would definitely go again.

Reviewed 22 August 2021

Had a great experience here the two times we went. Staff were so so friendly and pleasant, to both young and older!!! Thanks to all involved. Great day out---if only they could heat the lake!!!

Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

Making the most of the kids summer holidays we went here on Saturday morning. 2 adults, a 9 year old and a 17 year old.
Everything was very well organised. Staff friendly and helpful. We arrived the half hour before, gave our name collected the wetsuits and life jackets and made our way to the changing rooms. Wetsuits are already wet btw so quite difficult to get on. Mine was bit big and the staff changed it for me no problem at all.
I (the mother) was very nervous about going into the water in Ireland. That lasted about 30 seconds.
Once in the water which wasn't nearly as cold as I thought it would be, we had the best time ever.
Of all the days out we've done this summer this was the best craic. Great fun and a great laugh.
Absolutely loved it. Will definitely be going here again.

Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

Brilliant fun - best water slides my kids (13 and 11) have been on in Ireland! Really well organised, friendly staff, well set up with showers, changing rooms etc.