“It was excellent”
Review of Eddie Rocket's

Eddie Rocket's
Ranked #60 of 110 Restaurants in Athlone
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had occasion to visit Athlone on a very quick visit last week. I needed something to eat quickly before I hit the road and I promised at the time I would write a review on the place.
It was excellent.
But mainly I had to comment the cleanliness of the place. It was spotless.
The staff were very friendly and offered as many top ups of coffee as I wanted, which was nice. Food was very good and I considered it very good value. So if in Athlone and looking for a very good fast food/restaurant do keep this place in mind.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

We were staying across the road from Eddie Rockets .
From the outside it looked a bit cheap and tacky.
Sooo wrong we were all very surprised and had 2 great meals there and coffee
Lovely staff good food immaculately clean and good value .
Absolutely brilliant place also the jukeboxes on each table were grand

Reviewed September 23, 2017

I went in twice, got a classic combo one day and a double burger combo the next. Burgers and fillings were very tasty, chips were nice and crisp.
It’s kept well clean, there’s a nice atmosphere and the 1950s music is great to hear.
The two waitresses on duty there were very pleasant, friendly and efficient.
Definitely recommended.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Visited Eddie Rockets in Athlone for Dessert and thought it was very good value and very tasty!

Hard to beat Cookies and Ice Cream :)