All reviews set you up for the day next morning stayed here last night a great stay bed and breakfast full irish breakfast place to stay double room would definitely stay here again chinese restaurant catherine hosts bnb guitar airport ireland
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this B&B...I arrived at 930am after an overnight flight. I fully expected to just drop my bag and come back in the afternoon but they had a room ready for me by 10 even though check in isn't until 2... It made all the difference to be able to have a nap and a shower after being up for 24 hours. The hosts are very nice and helpful and my room had everything I could need. Bonus: softest towels ever!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2018

B&B is located next to what appears to be local authority housing scheme. We heard lots of noisy kids & barking dogs.
Breakfast was very disappointing after enjoying excellent Irish breakfasts elsewhere on our 2 week trip.
Although wifi was working fine owners could not get bank card reader to work......?

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Clean, bright room with en suite. Owners nice and accommodating. Not far behind the B & B is a small shopping center with a grocery store and a Chinese restaurant. Further down the road is a mall with a Dunne's Store, shops, and a few restaurants. B & B is about five minutes from Shannon Airport.

Breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Very nice B and B extremely close to the airport. The owners were very nice and helpful. If you are staying near to the airport, without a doubt, stay here. The price is also good. All around a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

The hosts were so accommodating to our request for an early check in and the warm, helpful theme continued throughout our stay. They helped book us taxis and then the breakfast in the morning was delicious. They go the extra mile and that really made the difference with our stay. Would definitely come back!
PS if you like dogs they have the most lovely doggy (and if you don’t, don’t worry, he doesn’t roam the BnB - we just tracked him down as we’re dog freaks!)

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple