Clifden Station House
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$140
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Foyles Hotel(Clifden)
1,481 results
All reviewsleisure centreanne mariestation barkids clubold railwaysteam roomswimming poolthe general managerself cateringfamily breaklovely hotelhousekeeping staffbar foodwelcome packwould highly recommend this hotelhotel barlast weekend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff and management of this hotel are exceptional they could not do enough for me and my family. I would highly recommend this hotel. Anne Marie Kelly is a great general manger, extremely helpful. Great hotel for kids.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank oliviadowling
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Cant reccomend highly enough the hotel and all its staff..we were staying with a group of 13 kids and 9 adults.The manager Annmarie was terrific and so accomodating as were all the staff..rooms were plenty big, food was great in restaraunt and the bar..location is great and activities in the hotel were superb. Although only a 3 star hotel it is not to be overlooked and you wont find better staff in a 5 star hotel. We will definetly be back

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank jodiebrennan
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a fantastic one night stay in the fantastic Clifden Station House hotel last month for a gathering visiting friends.The hotel is lovely decorated and the rooms are just heaven, I couldn’t compliment them enough I even had the pleasure of speaking to the hotel owner Annmarie I could not stop complimenting the hotel to her. Nothing was a problem! Annemarie and the lovely young blonde haired woman at reception didn't get her name were very professional and helpful. Overall I really enjoyed my stay with this fantastic hotel and will be back soon 5 stars all around.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank Carl H
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My two friends and I stayed one night at the Station House for a birthday treat. The hotel arranged for a beautiful bouquet of flowers to be delivered to our room. The staff even sang Happy Birthday! The bar food was just delicious. We had both lunch and dinner there. Everyone we met there was friendly and helpful in every possible way. I am looking forward to going back there as soon as possible!

Room Tip: We had a room with 3 single beds. Lovely big room.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
3  Thank Gurteengirl
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Myself,wife and 5 yo son stayed here for one night having booked using a Supervalu breaks voucher we received for Xmas. Any worries about problems or confusion arising from booking using a voucher we're allayed quickly as we were checked in without any fuss.

The room was very comfortable and the heating worked great,a definite plus given how cold it was whilst we were there. Room was clean and well maintained,I especially loved the old travel posters that lined the wall of the corridors and lobby.

We had dinner in the hotel,food was excellent. The colouring mat and crayons for our son was a nice touch and kept him amused between courses. The staff were exceptional and couldn't do enough to help. The same goes for breakfast in the same place the next morning,lovely food and excellent service.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend the hotel for anyone heading out west. It really is an amazing part of the world and the hotel is in a great location to explore all that it has to offer.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family