Free cancellation until 08/03
US$290
US$282
Clifden Town Hostel(Clifden)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/02
US$129
The Inn to the West(Clifden)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 08/02
US$154
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
1,538 results
All reviewsleisure centreanne mariestation barkids clubold railwayswimming poolself cateringsteam roomthe general managerfamily breaklovely hotelhousekeeping staffbar foodwelcome packlast weekendhotel barwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Cant reccomend highly enough the hotel and all its staff..we were staying with a group of 13 kids and 9 adults.The manager Annmarie was terrific and so accomodating as were all the staff..rooms were plenty big, food was great in restaraunt and the bar..location is great and activities in the hotel were superb. Although only a 3 star hotel it is not to be overlooked and you wont find better staff in a 5 star hotel. We will definetly be back

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank jodiebrennan
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I had a fantastic one night stay in the fantastic Clifden Station House hotel last month for a gathering visiting friends.The hotel is lovely decorated and the rooms are just heaven, I couldn’t compliment them enough I even had the pleasure of speaking to the hotel owner Annmarie I could not stop complimenting the hotel to her. Nothing was a problem! Annemarie and the lovely young blonde haired woman at reception didn't get her name were very professional and helpful. Overall I really enjoyed my stay with this fantastic hotel and will be back soon 5 stars all around.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank Carl H
Reviewed 30 March 2018

My two friends and I stayed one night at the Station House for a birthday treat. The hotel arranged for a beautiful bouquet of flowers to be delivered to our room. The staff even sang Happy Birthday! The bar food was just delicious. We had both lunch and dinner there. Everyone we met there was friendly and helpful in every possible way. I am looking forward to going back there as soon as possible!

Room Tip: We had a room with 3 single beds. Lovely big room.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
3  Thank Gurteengirl
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Myself,wife and 5 yo son stayed here for one night having booked using a Supervalu breaks voucher we received for Xmas. Any worries about problems or confusion arising from booking using a voucher we're allayed quickly as we were checked in without any fuss.

The room was very comfortable and the heating worked great,a definite plus given how cold it was whilst we were there. Room was clean and well maintained,I especially loved the old travel posters that lined the wall of the corridors and lobby.

We had dinner in the hotel,food was excellent. The colouring mat and crayons for our son was a nice touch and kept him amused between courses. The staff were exceptional and couldn't do enough to help. The same goes for breakfast in the same place the next morning,lovely food and excellent service.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend the hotel for anyone heading out west. It really is an amazing part of the world and the hotel is in a great location to explore all that it has to offer.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank JohnK9874
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying in the Clifden Station House hotel on 2 occasions in the last month for business. We were a group of 25 people. The hotel were amazing, I couldn’t compliment them enough. Annemarie and her extended team went out of their way to ensure our stay was as effortless and comfortable as possible. Nothing was a problem! They were very professional and helpful, accommodating any of our requests including serving a hot lunch for 25 people in a remote area of Connemara on short notice. I really hope to be back soon

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business