“Hidden Gem”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great value, with a good menu with a variety of options which includes two courses for £11.95.

Food was lovely, can’t go wrong with soup of the day and then followed by pie of the day, which was steak and ale. Not a thing to complain about. Homely feel to the place.

Staff friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Called in on a cold Easter Saturday and was immediately warmed up by the greeting from staff. Great food cooked freshly and not too hard on the pockets either.

We were looked after as if we were special guests and nothing was too much trouble. It felt like the food was cooked by your Mammy as it was delicious and there was plenty of it.

I suggest you try the chicken stack!!!.

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

I had heard good reports about Wee Paddys so I took the opportunity to stop there for lunch this afternoon as I was passing by. I had 2 courses and both were fantastic! Vegetable soup for starter was very tasty and the chicken stack for mains was presented well, plentiful and tasted great. With a drink lunch cost me under a tenner and it was worth every penny. The service was also very friendly, I’ll definitely call again.

1  Thank Pastey08
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

Called into Wee Paddy's tonight (wednesday)on the way through Lurgan. I had heard good reports about the food here from various colleagues and boy were they right. The place was bunged when we arrived,and fully booked up for the entire evening (probably due to the Wednesday meal deal of 3 courses for £10...unbelieveable) but the waiter squeezed us in as long as we were happy to finish up before the booking arrived. I ordered the steak, and it was perfect. Cooked to perfection with a garnish of a flatcap mushroom, tomato and 2 huge onion rings, served with Diane sauce and chips. It was a delight, I will definately be back and will be recommending the place to all my friends.

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

Went here on recommendation of the bridal shop perfect day .to have a rest and a discussion about dresses
..and i must say we were treated like royalty .paddy could'nt do enough for us ...and our meals!! "wow" the taste presentation and the service was just amazing .staff very friendly .would go there again and would totally recommend it to anyone who would like to try out this resturaunt

1  Thank lindahenry