Bishopstrow House(Warminster)
The Dove Inn(Warminster)
Botany Camping(Warminster)
The Red Lion(Heytesbury)
9,165 results
All reviewsland trainpancake houseall agescafe rougeexecutive lodgegreat funswimming poolsports cafewinter wonderlandaqua sanahired bikespottery paintingvillage squaremain plazaquad bikingaerial adventurefir area
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Although we were only away Friday to Monday it felt like a lot longer. Our cabin in the woods was lovely and we were visited by deer, ducks and squirrels on a regular basis. Th tropical swimming paradise is just that. Kids love the rapids and the raft ride. Tried out silk painting and bowling as well as table tennis and badminton. Lots more we could have done too. Indian restaurant is fantastic and enjoyed the Italian too. We have been back several times and definitely planning to go again.

2  Thank jonicholl261
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We are just back from our first visit to Longleat. I booked it a year ago and paid it off in instalments so didn’t notice the money we actually spent. We have been to Woburn before and it was amazing . Longleat is a bit more dated but it didn’t impact on our stay. From the minute we arrived the staff were flawless. We brought our elderly Mums with us and the train is a massive bonus. I booked them into the Aqua Sauna for afternoon tea and they absolutely loved it. The whole weekend was just what we wanted. The rain didn’t even stop us getting out and about- it’s about going prepared. We could only get a table in Bella Italia for Easter Sunday and we were so impressed. I didn’t expect it to be what it was. James or Jamie our waiter was so professional and was so helpful when it came to helping my mum pick from the menu. Nothing was too much trouble for him. We never felt rushed. I am already looking at booking to go back. I booked a cabanna for today. We checked out at 10, had a walk and lunch and then went to the pool. The cabanna was worth it for our Mums but other than that I wouldn’t book it again. We hardly saw the kids and myself and my husband love the water and rides so were gone all the time. Everything you need is already there and it’s stress free.

4  Thank Niamh M
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Centre parcs is situated in a great location literally opposite Longleat safari park. There’s also some other great places to visit nearby like Bath, Bradford Upon Avon and Wells. We were a group of 4 adults and 2 toddlers and stayed in 3 bedroom executive lodge. This was perfect as one of the bedrooms had 2 single beds that the kids were able to use. If you have young children that are still sleeping in cots it may be a bit cramped as the bedrooms aren’t massive. The showers were good and one of the ensuites had a bath. The kitchen was adequate and we ate in on 2 of the 4 nights that we stayed. The best bit about the lodge was the sauna. It was great to be able use it after a day of walking. We stayed in the fir area which was probably the furthest area from the main complex and this was a 20-25 minute walk. The swimming pool was amazing and great fun for adults and kids. I would say the changing rooms were a bit on the small side. Even in the family cubicles you could only fit 3 people so if you have a larger family you’d have to use more. I thought I was prepared for how expensive eating out and activities were going to be but I was mistaken. The accommodation worked out really good value but if you plan to eat out every day and partake in multiple activities you might as well have a holiday abroad as it would probably be cheaper.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank 146tomm
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to other Center Parcs and always found the staff eager to help. It makes such a difference!
Today, it was check out time. As my son & I set out in the rain to the car park, a Center Parcs minibus pulled up. It was one of the land train drivers, Brian, on his way to the train depot. He offered us a lift, which saved us a wet 15 minute walk. Excellent service and a perfect end to a lovely weekend.

3  Thank gerbil2000
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is our 4th visit to Center Parcs and each year we promise to return. We hired a 3 bed room villa which was ideal as on this occasion our daughter, partner and granddaughter were staying with us.....our son and partner were hiring an executive one bedroom villa which was spectacular. Whilst our 3 double bed villa was perfectly adequate with a bathroom and additional toilet, I think if there had been 6 adults it would have been preferable to have 2 bathrooms. Whilst we were on this particular visit one of our party was suddenly unwell whilst we were playing 10 pin bowling: the first aid assistance was excellent and another member of staff realised our game had been spoiled and reimbursed the cost of the session. Really excellent service in all respects. We spent quite a few hours in the pool and enjoyed many games of badminton which is good value for money. Other members of our party are going to return later this year, my wife and I will wait until next year!

Stayed: March 2018