“Incredible pancakes!”
Review of Pancake House

Pancake House
Ranked #34 of 83 Restaurants in Warminster
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It was very busy and we had to wait a while to get a table but well worth it! Delicious pancakes, once ordered didn’t take long to arrive and friendly staff.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My family and I went here as my boys love pancakes...however my boys love British thin pancakes and not American style ones. I had a pancake, bacon and maple syrup stack...whoever invented this needs taking outside and being put down! It's a revolting combination and needs de-inventing.
Whilst there was plenty of people there who looked to be enjoying themselves and their food we hated it!
The service was excellent and the place spotless so it's really down to if this type of food works for you.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We came here for a lunchtime treat and tried waffles and pancake snacks with hot drinks to warm us up in a chilly day. I have the Cookie Monster stack and it exceeded expectations. As with any of the food you buy at Centre Parcs it’s overpriced though.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

was expecting better magican was a bit annoying over acted a bit food was nice if i had to criticise i would say a bit cold when arriving at table as too many to serve

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We booked the Dinner and Magic Show, which is on Saturdays and Wednesdays. The food was ok, we had a buffet. I believe their was a technical problem in the kitchen. However, the buffet was ok, the chocolate fountain, ice cream and sweets were a big hit with the children. We all absolutely loved Nutty Noah, the children had a fantastic time. I thought it was good value for money. I would highly recommend.

1  Thank Ladyjane76