“History meets the Future!”

Dalriada Kingdom Tours
Ranked #6 of 10 Tours in Portrush
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A new tour guiding company with over 100 years of family history spanned over 3 generations .Walk with our guides in the Kingdom of Dalriada on the Giants Causeway or its coastal paths along the shore. Hear the real history of this most beautiful area, listen to the stories of its people told with pride and passion for the authentic experience of a lifetime.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Such a wonderful time with the people at Dalriada Kingdom Tours. Mark and his staff are absolutely the best historians and make the Giant's Causeway come alive. You'll learn of moments that will blow your mind. Opening the world of travel and making it mean something again! Don't miss a chance to see Northern Ireland through Mark's eyes.

All reviews
"geology"
"beauty"
"coast"

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

Today, I found a treasure for my life:
the Giants Causeway Amphitheater walk and my guide, Mark.
We travelled from the Giants Causeway visitor center to the amphitheater and then we climbed up to the cliff top walking back.
What a fantastic opportunity to be in this breathtaking beautiful place with this inspirational guide.
While planning my trip, I knew I wanted to go to Ireland, but I had no idea where, except that I wanted to do an ocean cliff walk . My guide, Mark, exceeded my expectations. Mark had extensive knowledge of the history of the area, bringing the area alive for me. He had a passion for the beauty and history of it. This was just what I was looking for. I wanted a full real experience of the area and I am overwhelmed at how beautiful it is. I am so sad that I have to leave tomorrow, but I’m planning my return trip already :-)!

NorthernIrelandPosie, Owner at Dalriada Kingdom Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2018

Mary we sure had the most amazing day even in the rain it was still very special . I love it when people connect to my home, it has the ability to make you feel like you belong here even on your very first trip . The Ampitheatre is such a stunning, powerful and special place. The atmosphere is really beautiful and I like to spend a long time whenever I go there. Thank you for your kindness I am truly blessed because I have a great life , my wife my family and my faith are tremendously important to me and I get to spend my days sharing my home with new friends .
Please comeback as there is more to see we can complete that Cliffpath walk in the better weather the only problem will be, you will not want to leave .
Until we meet again take care and God Bless

Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

NorthernIrelandPosie, Owner at Dalriada Kingdom Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Reviewed October 1, 2017

NorthernIrelandPosie, Owner at Dalriada Kingdom Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017