“Lunch”
Review of Cegin myrddin

Cegin myrddin
Ranked #35 of 141 Restaurants in Carmarthen
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wow. Tasty food, I had the daily special toasted sandwich. It was more than a sandwich. I couldn’t eat it all. Attentive staff.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

There's always tasty a 'dish of the day', and the quiches are delicious. Good size portions and great value for money.

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

Well we got In to town late and was trying to find some where to eat nearly went to Greg's but we went he hubby had cawl I had curry and rice and it was lush defo going back for more and defo recommend to go to this place

Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

Lovely choices of mains and deserts to eat in or take away. Good value for money. Although odd to eat out of a take away box in the cafe with plastic cutlery.

But it was amazing tasty food.

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

Recently moved offices to Carmarthen and this cafe was recommended by a work colleague.. new job = healthy new start, I want to eat well and not rely on sandwiches or boring salad. So glad I took the advice to try this cafe, there are always lovely salads there and the dinner is beautiful, so never a dull boring meal and never the same meal! I really want to try the stunning cakes, but that will be my Christmas treat. However, if the savoury have anything to by then I know the cakes will be beautiful. Without it sounding like an after thought... the staff are fab, and will always help with some ideas for something new.... well done all, I love it.