Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
What a fantastic afternoon

We have just had our complimentary experience and what an amazing afternoon we have had. Staff are... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Jojo583
Swinton, United Kingdom
via mobile
Land Rover Experience - superb

Fantastic morning at the Skipton Land Rover Experience. We booked this having purchased a Velar... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
J8854SYrichardm
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews off road deep water great morning driving experience hall estate instructor andy own vehicle great fun great instructor driving skills enjoyable morning comfort zone fantastic location amazing experience many thanks on arrival north yorkshire
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

What a fab experience this is. My father-in-law got a voucher and came with us too. We were staying in our caravan in Hawes and drove down in the morning! A word of caution if you’re driving there in less than a 4x4 do not enter the site directly off the A65 as you have to cross a stream and a steep shale bank that is part of the experience!!
Our instructor was Adam, very knowledgeable and chatty. He made the experience even better and after a nice coffee we were off! tricky terrain, steep hills, moguls and a dip in a stream that was about 2ft 6 deep were part of the experience. These cars really are fab and this experience lets you see what they can do off road. Thoroughly enjoyable!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Anyone who is offered this Range Rover experience should NOT turn it down.....my husband and I gained SO much extra knowledge of the versatility of our Range Rover Sport.
We loved every minute of the whole driving experience thanks to our excellent instructor Amy.
She answered our many questions....took time & patience to go over things with us....nothing was too much trouble...and we both felt the whole experience was totally positive....at no time did we feel unsafe, or not wanting to take up the challenge.
Most of all Amy had the ability to put you at ease, but test you out at the same time.....without you realising it! A perfect Instructor.....thank you SO much Amy.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Excellent half-day out at the Land Rover experience Skipton. The instructor (Tony) first demonstrated and explained the vehicles capabilities and then I got to try the vehicle in a range of off road situations. My half day was a freebie as part of my purchase of a Land Rover vehicle. However, I intend to return as I enjoyed myself so much and learned loads about where and how to use the capabilities of my vehicle.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

After buying a Landover i decided to use the voucher to give me more confidence when driving. My instructor Mike he was very patient and excellent at explaining how the car worked and how to drive, I gained more confidence as we went round and thoroughly enjoyed the whole afternoon.My husband and son were both in the car and my son had his go pro attached to the outside of the car which again wasn't a problem and Mike was very helpful and friendly.Thank you

Reviewed 24 March 2018

What an afternoon. Great directions and arrived to be met outside. Shown where to go and immediately offered a coffee. Had to do a bit of paperwork but all done extremely efficiently and professionally. Andrew C was our superb instructor. Always calm and reassuring. Even persuaded my wife to have a go and she really enjoyed it when initially she was just going to be a passenger.
It is just incredible what these cars can do and now we are both much more confident in the vehicle. All in all, it has made us better drivers.
Fantastic scenery and lovely people.