“Fantastic day”

Land Rover Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Are you ready to see what a Land Rover can do? And are you looking to develop your driving skills to a more advanced level both On and Off road in either a 4x4 or ATV? If so, then you’re very welcome at Land Rover Experience, North Yorkshire. Whether you want to take part on your own; with your family or friends; or as part of a corporate hospitality outing, team building group or business meeting; we guarantee you a warm welcome and an unforgettable day of confidence boosting off-road driving challenges, OR if you should require professional driver training skills such as; 4x4 off road, dynamic driving, defensive driving, ATV training, Trailer Towing including B+E Training to test, and winching. Whether you are looking for a full schedule of activities, or just an introduction to off-road driving, the Land Rover Experience Centre provides the perfect welcome and is ideal for a range of events from a small private meetings to a lavish event - away from the hustle and bustle.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful day out great staff we loved every minute, great facilities I would definitely recommend to everyone and business.

All reviews
"fantastic location"
"many thanks"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

What a fab experience this is. My father-in-law got a voucher and came with us too. We were staying in our caravan in Hawes and drove down in the morning! A word of caution if you’re driving there in less than a 4x4 do not enter the site directly off the A65 as you have to cross a stream and a steep shale bank that is part of the experience!!
Our instructor was Adam, very knowledgeable and chatty. He made the experience even better and after a nice coffee we were off! tricky terrain, steep hills, moguls and a dip in a stream that was about 2ft 6 deep were part of the experience. These cars really are fab and this experience lets you see what they can do off road. Thoroughly enjoyable!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Anyone who is offered this Range Rover experience should NOT turn it down.....my husband and I gained SO much extra knowledge of the versatility of our Range Rover Sport.
We loved every minute of the whole driving experience thanks to our excellent instructor Amy.
She answered our many questions....took time & patience to go over things with us....nothing was too much trouble...and we both felt the whole experience was totally positive....at no time did we feel unsafe, or not wanting to take up the challenge.
Most of all Amy had the ability to put you at ease, but test you out at the same time.....without you realising it! A perfect Instructor.....thank you SO much Amy.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent half-day out at the Land Rover experience Skipton. The instructor (Tony) first demonstrated and explained the vehicles capabilities and then I got to try the vehicle in a range of off road situations. My half day was a freebie as part of my purchase of a Land Rover vehicle. However, I intend to return as I enjoyed myself so much and learned loads about where and how to use the capabilities of my vehicle.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After buying a Landover i decided to use the voucher to give me more confidence when driving. My instructor Mike he was very patient and excellent at explaining how the car worked and how to drive, I gained more confidence as we went round and thoroughly enjoyed the whole afternoon.My husband and son were both in the car and my son had his go pro attached to the outside of the car which again wasn't a problem and Mike was very helpful and friendly.Thank you