35 people are viewing this hotel
Official SiteUS$371
Agoda.comUS$371
Lol.travelUS$387
5,653 results
All reviews asian wok north side sunset bar our waiter fish whale sharks sunset cruise water villa ocean discovery hot rock all inclusive package sea plane room boy infinity pool mini bar garden room curries
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our stay at this Islanr Resort was uforgetable! All Servises are hight class! Child menu is very different, not hot, and tasty! Romm servise, water sports and nature are beatiful! We recomend this place to stay with children all ages!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mohamed Zahir, General Manager at Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear nataliak
Thank you very much for taking your time to write this review in regards of your vacation with us at Vilamendhoo.

I am pleased to see that you fully enjoyed our offers and services keeping the time on the Island as an unforgettable experience in mind. Your recommendation for families with children of all ages is very much appreciated.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for having spent your holiday with us and it would be a pleasure to welcome you and your family back to our Paradise Island soon again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from start to finish my experience on Vilamendhoo was perfect and flawless in everyday. from the incredible natural beauty of the island to the continuous maintenance and cleaning. Everything was incredible and the quality of the service, food and drinks etc was fantastic. I would not hesitate to recommend this island to anyone. I can't think of a single thing I would change. I will be back time and time again for sure.

Date of stay: December 2020

Dear Dan-Nik
Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write this review in regards of your vacation with us.

I am excited to read your words and glad you full enjoyed every min here on the Island. It is some kind of an unreal world out here in the middle of the Indian Ocean indeed. I will share your feedback with my team who are doing their outmost every day to keep up with all needed and looking after all guests to make such dreams come true.

I would like to take this opportunity to once again thank you for having visited us and it will be a pleasure to welcome you back to our Paradise Island many times again in the near future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Yuki, Manuel, Ruben, Pierre, Mode and the whole crew of Eurodivers are fantastic. You made us feel like we should stay at least another 2 weeks.
Service and food where really good!
A superbe place to escape lockdown in Europe!

Dear Katrin E
Thank you very much for taking your time to write this short but very positive review in regards of your dive holiday with us at Vilamendhoo.

I am excited to see that you had a wonderful time diving with Euro Divers here in the Island. Calling your review "Superb place to escape from lockdown" is very much appreciated telling me that you felt safe and enjoying a short break in another environment.
I will share your kind words with my and the team from Euro Divers who are all doing their outmost every day to make dreams come true.

I would like to take this opportunity to once again thank you for having stayed with us and it would be a pleasure to welcome you back for another dive escape soon again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The island is located not that far from the airport, it took around 30 minutes to get there by plane, the island is very nice, it has both jungle and beautiful sea life. It was our first time in Maldives, but according to others the reef is lively here. The stuff is super friendly, they kept in mind all our drinks and food preferences and brought everything without asking every time. Food was nice, has a big selection of dishes, so you won't get bored. Guests were mostly families. Villas with jacuzzi or water villas have access to the other restaurant where the buffet has a little bit bigger selection (no kids area). If you prefer alcohol other than cocktails, it's better not to take all inclusive plus because better wine selection is not free. We absolutely loved our stay and definitely will recommend this island.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mohamed Zahir, General Manager at Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ilarinala

I am pleased to see fully enjoyed our offers and services during this first time visit to the Maldives. Very much appreciated are your comments in regards of the team and the meals. All team members are doing their outmost to provide a memorable experience I would take your words as a success for them.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for having chosen Vilamendhoo and it would be a pleasure to welcome you back home to our Paradise Island soon again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had the perfect holiday on Maldives, thanks to this beautiful paradise and to all the people from Vilamendhoo Island Resort and Spa. I want to mention first Paula from Guest Relation, she was so nice and helpfu, always there to help you if you need any information.
We spent 6 nights on the island and believe me, if you haven't been yet, you must go! Shame we didn't book longer, but first, I thought we're gonna get bored. We didn't! It's true there is not much activity after 6 pm but you just don't need!
We booked the Jacuzzi Beach Villa (no. 224) and I want to say that the room is great, large, much more beautiful than it is in pictures.
The food is sooo tasty!! You can find alot of European food in case you don't like asiatic or Indian food. But you must give it a try, it's really, really tasty.
I also want to mention Innash, Adam and Mohammed from Bonthi Bar, very happy to help you. And also Rohan from the bar were we ate ice cream.

Thank you all guys! The stay on the island was great and hope we'll be back one day!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear sandraafk
Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write this detailed review in regards of your holiday with us.

I am excited to read all your kind words in regards of your time here on the Island telling me that you fully enjoyed our offers and services of the "Perfect Island". I will share your kind words with my team who are doing there outmost every day to provide a memorable experience. As you mentioned it would be hard get get bored even if that image is still well in the minds of many and exploring the tastes of the local culture is always great indeed.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for having booked with us and it would be a pleasure to welcome you back to our Paradise Island soon again.