“Lunch”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The tables and chairs had been updated since my last visit and made the experience even better.
The food and service were excellent as usual. Even though the restaurant was busy, we were not hurried or made to feel like we should order anything else.
We will be back very soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Not your usual garden centre tea-room. This place is provides serious quality - I felt I let the place down in my Welles - but they were very happy to have us.

Fish Finger Sandwich (my favourite) was lovely. Would come back here, even if not visiting the garden centre.

1  Thank Tessa F
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went here today for a birthday treat and despite them not finding our booking ( they were extremely busy) they welcomed us and the afternoon tea was perfect. Limitless tea and coffee and home made cakes, scones and jam. The sandwiches were very tasty and freshly made. The venue is very bright and noisy. The standard of the food is extremely high. The waitresses could not have been nicer. I would definitely recommend. The reason for it not getting 5 stars is the noise which is a consequence of its success. It was just the noise of lots of people talking. We visited at 2.00

2  Thank M6Mel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is amazing! Serves absolutely delicious food. We went for Mother’s Day afternoon tea and that was perfect. Room was decorated so well! Food was lovely :)
Have been for other afternoon teas which were also perfect as well as Sunday roast!
Cannot complain about anything at all highly highly recommend!!

1  Thank Emsbie
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I went for Lunch on Thursday 29th March, The food was excellent, as was the atmosphere. The menu is varied and the portions large. We enjoyed the cheeses ploughman's, which was so big, we shared one between us. The cakes are also amazing and there is a very big choice. Really recommend you pop along for a visit. In the past we have taken my elderly parents who also enjoyed it very much and it is a favourite for many of our friends who we have introduced to it. The waitresses are very helpful and friendly and nothing is too much trouble for them. We were served by a waitress called Julie, who was bright and bubbly and made the whole experience very special.

1  Thank FriendlyEater