“Cheryl's Cookies are ALWAYS Delicious!”
Review of Cheryl's Cookies

Cheryl's Cookies
Ranked #6 of 7 Restaurants in Obetz
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I received my first box of cookies after my first child was born a little over a year ago and I've been ordering them for myself, friends and family, and coworkers ever since. These are hands down the best cookies I've ever had! The are soft, delicious flavor, great variety, and always fresh. I recently had to contact their customer service as I was sending multiple gifts, and I had made a mistake on someone's address and needed it corrected. I was taken care of promptly, pleasantly and efficiently. As someone who orders from here regularly, you cannot go wrong. It's a shame the bad experiences on here, because I have probably ordered from Cheryl's at least 20 times this past year (no judgments please) and not once been disappointed by my own order or those I've purchased as gifts. These are DELICIOUS COOKIES! I HIGHLY recommend!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed 10 January 2021

Cheryl's cookies, are not the best, they are mediocre at best. I would say closer to store bought Grandma's cookies then the high style they claim to be. My family had some for Christmas and they ok but not worth the money spent on them. They were dry, too soft, and crumble easily.

Reviewed 5 January 2021

Bottom line for anyone thinking about buying cookies from Cheryl's Cookies - RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!

First off, Cheryl's Cookies is one of a slew of companies run or owned by 1-800-Flowers. I fully intend to avoid all of them.
They are: 1-800-Flowers
DesignPac
Moose Munch
Stockyards
Napco

Basically, each of them offers some "high-end" (aka way over-priced) products of a wide variety of edible products. In hindsight, I
decided to check up on them and there are plenty of red flags that make it clear these are companies to avoid. Just with Cheryl's
Cookies, there have been 92 complaints filed with the BBB in the past three years.

Our experience with Cheryl's Cookies? - on 12/5, my wife ordered a dozen Christmas cookies for my father (at almost $4 apiece!).
FedEx got the order on 12/9 and turned it over to USPS for delivery on 12/18. USPS finally delivered the cookies on 1/3. So 9 days
for FedEx and 16 days for USPS to deliver the product ordered on 12/5. Yes, I called to confirm they were finally received and to warn
to be careful before eating any, After a month, either they are chocked full of chemical preservatives or too stale to eat. Okay, I do
realize we're in the middle of a pandemic and all of the shipping companies got slammed with packages this year. It doesn't require
a PHD in rocket science to expect delivery delays and Cheryl's should have not been surprised at all. It was all over the news the
entire holiday season. Why have USPS deliver it from the recipient's local post office? Have FedEx deliver it. Each time you add a
shipper to the chain, you increase the risk of problems exponentially. Two delays are going to be longer than one!

Okay, it does seem a bit harsh skewering Cheryl's over shipping problems. That wasn't all. We did get a email confirming the order
that contained a link to track you order status. That webpage tells you if your order is confirmed, in transit or delivered along with a
shipper's tracking number and a scheduled delivery date. Guess what, despite a 12/15 scheduled delivery date (10 days after being
ordered), that webpage showed no tracking number and the order still having a "Confirmed" status on 12/17 when I finally called them.
Remember that the order had actually shipped on 12/9. Also, we never received a shipping confirmation but emails can get lost in transit.
I was given a tracking number when I called. By the way, the order tracking page still shows our order as "Confirmed" and not yet
delivered much less in transit.

They can't even get the basics right! No I don't want a refund from Cheryl's. I'm no masochist. I just want to do what I can to warn folks to avoid these companies at all
costs. If you did business with one and didn't have any problems, I strongly recommend you consider yourself fortunate and that you
go start buying lottery tickets!

1  Thank KH30183
Reviewed 4 January 2021

recieved thewe cookies as a gift . they are well packaged and travel well. However, if you want to open the box and just put them out, you have to unwrap each one- that might be as asset or a deficit. the cookies themselves soft and unappealing. Flavor was nothing you would seek out. So many options out there for delicious cookies. These had lots of flavors but none, including the chocolate chips, were a hit here. Maybe they suit the palettes in Ohio.

1  Thank dlsoduku
Reviewed 16 December 2020

DONT BOTHER doing business with Cheryls Cookies. Out of seven orders, four of my cookie orders still have never been delivered to their Recipients as of 12/16/2020. After MANY long calls to their outsourced foreign CS who BTW have no authority to resolve ANY issues, nothing is resolved. I have also sent several emails but none have been addressed. I was told the order# "s do not show up in their system which is ironic as I have current copies of the orders listed, reflected IN THEIR electronic "My Orders" online in my personal "Account" with THEIR company. So essentially THEY LOST MY ORDERS in spite of my having supporting documentation. There is no way to resolve these numerous issues of being charged and then nothing is ever delivered. After emailing Harry & David / 1800 Flowers parent company several times still no resolution except being given many hollow platitudes. My only recourse at this point is to cancel the transaction with my CC company. VERY disappointing as these are Christmas gifts that aren't going to be received in spite of being ordered on December 1st. Terrible management, horrible Customer Support. Cheryls Cookies are okay but definitely NOT worth ordering. Definitely NOT worth the hassle.