US$38
Sun City(Lataguri)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewshuge propertysit outsexcellent locationnice experienceforestresortjourneyregionmaintenance
Reviewed 28 October 2015

We had 2 nights stay at this resort on 16th and 17th October. Booked a 4 bedroom family cottage. The resort is away from the main road and you need a vehicle to commute or else you are stuck. Folks without own transportation would have to depend on the travel desk, which is slow but eventually are able to organize as per need. Great if you need the feeling of staying close to the forest. Best for people in big group so that you don't feel lonely.

Rooms are reasonable, wooden cottages. Food is average and priced reasonably. Breakfast is better. The hotel don't accept cards. No wifi facility

Not meant for folks who are looking for standard hotels with standard services or urban standards.

Overall had a good stay.

Room Tip: Rooms away from restaurant are better
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2015

The Stay was Pleasant. Rooms were spacious having two balconies in each room. Hotel Staffs were co-operative. Restaurant was having delicious food but service was bit slow in restaurant. Good Play area. Travel Desk was good & have arranged all facilities. Rooms were clean & tidy. Bed sheets were clean & were changed daily. Location was good having feeling of forest. View of Forest from Rooms were also good.

Room Tip: Prefer Jungle view Rooms, Specially from Room No. 101 to 108
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

The place is next to gorumara national park. It's an awesome place for camping has lovely cottages and splendid food. Don't eat Indian roti except that everything was super;) you'll have that feeling of staying in forest and beside nature. One must visit if he is in tremendous love with the mothernature

Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2015 via mobile

Good property but need to improve in service . very good property to be relaxed with ur family but breakfast is very poor.
At night around 7 pm they start calling in my room to take my dinner order and they said there kitchen I'll be. Close at 10 pm , I was not ready to give order and I told them I'll give order at 8 .30 . Again they call me at 8 oclcok and again I deny then again they call me 8.30 and by forced I have to give them order . In morning our breakfast was complimentary. They just prepare allu paratha and omelet and said but we have this only . that was height's . very un profisanale .

Stayed: March 2015, traveled with friends
9  Thank charmingsumit
Reviewed 26 February 2015

We had organized my parents anniversary here by booking the entire resort for a day.
It happened beyond what we expected. The guests who had come for night stay had a great time.
This resort has 20 cottages and they are spread all over.
Guests had all the time to roam around and enjoy tasty fruits from the trees they have planted.
Resort has a conference hall, dining etc.
The have a lake where u can go boating. Few rides for kids. they give you stuff like bat, football etc too.
The staff is very friendly and all your request will be fulfilled even if it takes effort from their end.
Loved my stay there. Would always love to visit this place.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family