Hotels.com
Trip.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2019

I really loved staying in Harana for a week. The wifi was great and everyone seem to be coming here to use the wifi. I also loved the coffee from filibeans and the ice cream that they offer was next level. The staff is super friendly and even though I stayed in the dorm it was super clean. They even folded my sheet every day and gave me a new towel whenever I needed one. Front desk also helped out with transfer to the airport. I came here as a solo traveller and left with so many new friends. It seriously felt like a big family there. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Room tip: The best place in Siargao
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed October 4, 2019 via mobile

We came for honeymoon and got a very bad service experience in this hotel. When we asked for one hour late check out because the check out is very early (10 AM) they did not accepted.
When i asked for one more towel because mine was not clean, they wanted extra charge. however after i was upset for the bad service i got a new towel.
I don't understand why it should be like this and i won't recommend this hotel for anybody.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
haranasurf, Public Relations Manager at Harana Surf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2019

Hello! Thank you so much for the feedback. We are sorry about what happened during your stay with us.
We are strict with the rules in terms of the checkout time to make it fair with other guests.

We are also sorry about your experience with your towel and we'll make sure that this event will not happen again. We hope to see you again in Siargao. Thank you!

Reviewed June 22, 2019

Breakfast was overpriced and the quality and quantity of food was appalling. Fruit 'platter' was half a banana, slice of watermelon and 1/3 of a mango. Wouldn't hurt the waitresses to smile. The only good service was from the young male. 22/06/2019

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bu1994
Reviewed June 10, 2019

- wood maggots fell on the bed of deluxe room 2 beach front villa upper room.
-nipa chips falling on the bed
- no water after a long day hitting the beaches
- sticky tables at the dinning area
- slow waiters
-Over priced for what it is.
- the manager made us wait from 6;30 to 9;30 pm to hel us get trasnferred to another hotel (boastful attitude) They should hire a pro

Room tip: dont even bother goinh there..
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Philippineclient
Reviewed May 13, 2019

Staffs are very friendly and helpful. We had a very very bad experience in B***o (rude staffs) and good thing they are fully booked so we need to book the rest of our stay in Harana. We stayed in Deluxe 2 Beach Front and I love the view and room (interior and exterior). Breakfast is okay (I had Bangus Rasta and fruit platter) but their coffee is the best!!! (comparable to UCC, Starbucks and good coffee shops). Their ice cream Popcorn flavor is a must-try! Believe me, it is so good. This is a beachfront hotel and you will love the morning view. I love all the handbook and helpful tips they had inside the room as well, it is very helpful. They also have a list of restaurant recommendations.

Things to improve: the extra mattress in the room is super gross. You can see the very dirty foam uncovered, the throw pillows are very dirty as well, please wash it!!!! We know that the extra mattress will only be covered/arranged if you have an extra person in the room but please, just cover it or hide it where we cannot see it!

They are known for their halo halo, I dont know what's the big deal about it but it is not good and very expensive. 330 pesos for a halo halo that is like a fruit salad topped with ice cream and milk. Not worth it. Since we are so disappointed with their expensive and not so good halo halo, we didnt attempt to have daily lunch/dinner there.

Overall, I had a great stay in this hotel. I would recommend it, you will not regret staying here (I cannot guarantee the food in the restaurant though).

Date of stay: May 2019