See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

The villa is amazing! Very close to nature and the shower is so cool. Aside from the ambiance the food are so yummy! It is definitely worth staying there plus they have their own bakery that is perfect for breakfast and serve delicious pastries and coffee.!

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank Chie C
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Love this place. Their food is just amazing. If you're on a long travel journey or just a quick trip this place is worth a visit.

They have sushi night on Fridays with a beautiful plate of all kinds of sushi, their chefs are amazing.

They also have recently opened a patisserie next door to the main restaurant with beautiful croissants. The owners are French and the quality of their food is 10/10.

I tried out the patisserie toward the end of my trip and was annoyed that I hadn't gone there earlier! It just didn't seem busy in there so I assumed it was too expensive but it wasn't!

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Had a fabulous four night stop at this resort , a beautiful place
Magnificent villa in beautiful gardens , we were here to meet up with our son ( to surprise him ) so we ate out a lot !
So only had breakfast here which was fab , the fresh mango juice was to die for !
This is a lovely place , a Greta place to enjoy a beautiful island,I hope to go back .

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 13 July 2017

The restaurant is nice, when we get there for lunch it's kind of quiet. The staff are very accommodating.
The juice they serve was very good and the food is delicious.

I would like to make special mention about their bathroom. For a place in the province it is really clean and nice, much better compare to some restaurant in Metro Manila.

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed 29 May 2017

The resort is conveniently located near the Cloud 9 surf break, only a few meters away. The villas are very nice and posh. I especially loved the outdoor bathroom. The food was likewise so delectable. The staff were very efficient and attentive. Would definitely go back to this place and will recommend to my friends who want to go to Siargao. :)

Date of stay: May 2017