Bayler View Hotel
Seasta Beach Resort(Baler)(Great Value!)
US$27
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Old Parola Seaside Cottages(Baler)(Great Value!)
US$13
US$11
  • Beachfront
Nalu Surf Camp(Baler)(Great Value!)
US$41
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
The Circle Hostel Baler(Baler)(Great Value!)
US$18
US$74
US$54
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
All reviewssabang beachbeach frontpizzacomplimentary breakfastrooms are cleanhotel restaurantchoose this hotelfast wifiother hotelsearly checkfirst floorhot showerextra bedshower areaovernight stayper nightthe hotel staff
Reviewed 1 January 2018

This Hotel is reasonably priced considering it's location is right on the beach. Next door is very high priced accommodation so it was a pleasant surprise to find this hotel was within our budget. 5 of us in one room cost $100 (Aud) or Pesos 4,000. They accept credit cards also. The beach is OK for swimming and is popular with surfers. We ate our meals in the open air restaurant that overlooks the ocean.

Room Tip: There are no lifts so you need to be able to climb.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

After a long drive to Pantabangan Dam we ended up deciding to push onward to Baler. We stopped by the local tourism office and got a map with hotel listings. Didn't even use it as we just continued on the road looking for water. By the time we got to Sabang we parked on the first spacious parking we could find which was Bayler View's. It was right on the beach and the restaurant was open air with the breeze coming in from the ocean. We decided to have a meal and the food was great. We stayed for the night intending to head back early the next day. We walked on the beach at night and got to see the beach side of the other hotels. Had dinner at a grill behind the hotel which surprisingly got crowded after a while. The room itself was basic but all we didn't need much.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Definitely a contender. If you're looking for a place that's chill and accommodating, without much fuss, this is a good place to stay at.
One thing to note is that the food here, while simple, is one of the best to be had in Baler. SARAP!

Location: At the center of the things.

Accommodations: Average. Some old furniture. some cheap paint. sheets and towels are clean. it will definitely do.

Service: Great service! They allowed me to do a VERY EARLY check in (got in at 7am) and I actually forgot about the check-out time and was able to check out at 1pm the following day! The staff is very attentive and will easily go out of their way to accommodate if they can. Main reason why I am rating them 4 instead of 3.

Cost: super cheap. 2k for a room for 2-3. :)

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank marspempena
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Clean room and friendly staff. Only downside is that my room, 101 is near the parking lot which is not a problem if not for the WINDOW THAT LETS PEOPLE OUTSIDE SEE YOU INSIDE YOUR ROOM!!! Staff should inform guests staying in this room to be careful since the window is near the restroom. To my horror i just found out that people can see me outside my room on my second day. Ive been loitering around the area naked. Tsk

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Check-in was easy and we were thankful that our room was on the first floor. I think we would have some trouble getting it up the flights of stairs if we got the higher floors. It was also nice to be on the first floor since it gives access to the water. I was a bit sad that we didn't have a window out to see the water and we were facing the corridor by the entrance. If you do get to choose, best to choose the ones that are further in the hotel, even without a view.

Accommodations were simple and sufficient for our family. The bathroom can be a bit tight but we made do. The water pressure was consistent though sometimes it can get a bit cold. The room can be tight for a family of 4 plus our nanny. Our luggages/bags had some trouble being fitted and I believe we requested for an extra bed so that added to it being cramp for us.

Food was so-so. If you go for the Filipino dishes, you will be okay and the pizza is really good but the service needs some improvements. Good thing that we followed-up and asked about our orders when we saw somewhat our order at the counter.
Breakfast was a lot better since we started out earlier than the rest of the guests...but as it hit mid morning, it gets a bit tricky.

Surfing site is perfect and I appreciate that they have a few instructors on hand to teach my son and I. They were patient and very encouraging. My daughter enjoyed the sand more than the sea but the beach front sand is not white. It is finer but still have some bigger stones just to note.

Internet is on-off but we had our data so we didn't feel it was that important.
Appreciated the hotel arranged some land tours for us that made us appreciate Baler even more.

For the price, I wouldn't mind to go back. I would try to rest for a room further in or nearer the sea or if ever, have a few that is not the inside of the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the sea
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family