Lowest prices for your stay
₱1,368
₱1,969
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
₱1,058
Fully refundable before Sat, Apr 27
No booking fees
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2023 via mobile

Cleanliness is obviously not a priority in this hotel. I saw large cobwebs in the toilet room and near the windows. The tiles of the shower near the floor are so dirty. We never dared stepping on the tiled floor of the room. Lucky for us, we had with us our own slippers.

The water in the shower area doesn’t drain well. So after you shower, water will accumulate on the floor. So it’s really yucky. I had to use my slippers to drain the water.

Dust is accumulating in the cabinets and the floating shelves of the toilet. When you look under the bed, there’s a lot of accumulated dust as well.

Wifi is painfully slow. So don’t bother using it. Just use your phone’s data- it is faster; the cable TV is not working.

Toiletries are provided but I suggest you better bring your own. The ones that the hotel provides are of inferior quality.

We had to wait for 2 days and numerous follow up before they gave us complimentary toilet tissue (the reason was they ran out of tissue papers.)

I also recommend to bring your own towel. The towels they provided do smell good but there are brown stains on it and it is so thin. It is a good thing we brought our own.

If you want to refill your water jag, you have to climb up to the 4th floor.

Select for rooms located at the back of the hotel. The rooms located at the front of the building are noisy. You can hear the sound of traveling cars and tricycles down below.

About the staff: they will not engage you into a conversation. They will just smile at you (which is a nice thing). Based on my experience, the only time that I heard them talk is when I asked for some details.

Would I go back to this hotel in the future? Probably not. Will not recommend it.

Some of the good things about this hotel:

*** This is one of the cheapest hotels in Baler.
*** Just a few steps away from Baler Public Market, and few minutes drive away from Quezon Park, Museo de Baler and Sabang Beach.

Last tip:

I booked using Klook and Agoda for different days. I got the best rates via Klook. Don’t book directly with the hotel since it is more expensive.

Room tip: If you are on a budget and cleanliness is not important to you, this hotel is an option. Otherwise, look for other hotels.
Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2023

maganda at malinis ang mga rooms, very relaxing ang place.,,, sa foods naman laging on time at talagang mainit pa nilang siniserve,, very accommodating ang mga staff,, they all treat us like a friends..

Room tip: always search for hotel Rupert A Baler
Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank KITKHATE O
Reviewed November 30, 2023

This hotel Rupert Atienza is recommended from food to room services 100% maganda ang mga rooms lalo na inspired by bisazza mosaic ang mga designs so relaxing at maganda ang view sulit at mura pa ang room rates

Date of stay: October 2023