Great hotel right overlooking Mallipo beach. The owners were very welcoming. It was a lovely place to stay.
- great position on the beach with sea view from the rooms
- nice structure made all of wood
- large, comfortable and clean rooms. Nicely decorated
- welcoming owners who speak English
- welcome coffee on arrival (the hotel has a bar that serves good coffee and other refreshments as well as breakfast in the morning)
- Good position in town within walking distance to many seafront restaurants but away from the noisier part of town.
- Parking space for the car
- Fridge in the room with complimentary water
- beautiful garden with areas and tables to sit outside while looking at the sea
- breakfast consists of bacon, eggs and tomato (self service)
Things you need to know:
- no wifi access
- no complimentary shower gel (just a nice little soap for your hands): remember to bring your own.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking