Review Highlights
Foodies delight in downtown Moonee Ponds.

A delightful restaurant in a street of great eating places. Gourmet Kitchen is a bright, cheerful... read more

Reviewed April 6, 2022
Lois k
Melbourne
Gourmet Kitchen = AMAZING

Gourmet Kitchen is impeccable service, exquisite food, a perfect place for a lovely and memorable... read more

Reviewed August 4, 2021
tinabJ9008WM

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2019

Having been given a pasta making course as a present and not being a very capable cook, I approached this lesson with some intrepidation. I need not have worried. Laura was a very tolerant, knowledgeable and understanding teacher who showed great patience with those of us who were not experienced. The whole course was a lot of beneficial fun and I would certainly recommend it to anyone. Don’t be concerned if you are not an experienced cook. I’m a novice senior male and did not feel out of place participating in this course. Thanks Laura.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 13, 2019

Enjoyed a great day making delicious treats with a group of people I had never met. Laura is passionate and excited about making sure each individual learns techniques and skills for future cooking at home. Thanks.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful my afternoon was spent learning to cook Spanish delicacies. Laura is so welcoming. She offers a range of classes ans the best part is you can eat everything.

This experience was priceless my partner and i will be back

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018

My daughter and my self had a amazing day
Laura and her team .
They made us feel so welcome from we first go there until we left
Learnt a lot had a lot of fun we will be back

Date of experience: May 2018
Thank Robert And Paul... P
Reviewed April 1, 2018

We were given this experience as a gift for Christmas, and we were extremely happy with what we received. This is value for money in my opinion. We did the beginners class, and we were provided assistance throughout. Plus, we got to eat the food, and there was plenty of it! Cheers to Laura and her team for making us feel more confident in the kitchen! We want to do more classes!

Date of experience: March 2018