“Pasta marinara heaven”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

Good service here but even better food, marina is plentiful and tasty morsels along with choice if pasta. Pizzas also great and they have delivery. Friends enjoy steak here, but I can't go past the marinara

Reviewed 11 July 2015

Fabulous tasting Italian food with not a plate left having not been licked clean out of our party of 11! Not being a Greensborough local, I needed a place to catch up with friends from NSW and turned to Trip Advisor for guidance and was not disappointed with Greensborough Italian & Seafood Restaurant. Great food, very friendly service with all 11 meals coming out almost together. A rarity with large groups. Our meals were a cross section of soups, pasta, seafood and pizza’s and everyone’s meal sizes were plentiful, reasonably priced and each plate licked clean. Very happy with our choice.

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Over the years we've been here a few times for dinner and always enjoyed the food.
Great customer service.
Good selection of food.
Lovely and warm inside during winter.

However I paid $29.95 for a Chicken Calebresi/Matriciana and the plate was half full of chips!!!! I don't recall chips on the menu for it but I could be wrong. It didn't leave much for what I ordered Disappointed in the quantity but the quality was beautiful.

Good wine selection too.

I definitely go back again & record it

Reviewed 30 June 2015

Staff efficient and friendly. Somewhat crowded tables, a bit noisy but good atmosphere. Wide ranging menu

Reviewed 4 June 2015

This use to be a favourite restaurant and i returned there recently. The food is still good and the staff still friendly. Their pizza, whether eaten in or take-away have plenty of topping and are will cooked. If you are eating in, though, there is a wide variety of food available - my favourite is the Steak Kilpatrick.

The restaurant is popular and tightly packed so you need to book. BYO is available and the have a limited range of wines but the house wines are ok.