“Highly recommended”
Review of Ricardos

Ricardos
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a break whilst walking around the wonderful city of Rapperswil. Service was excellent, the waiter was very patient with us as we tried to decide between all the lovely pastries and sweets on offer. I guess she is quite used to this. Our tea, coffee and pastries were all super and we enjoyed them in a window seat watching the world go by. Highly recommend this cafe.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Well worth seeking out this place was a haven in the heat. Good food, good drinks and great, friendly service. Nothing to fault it, even the bill wasn't a shock (unlike Zurich!)

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Nice place for a lunch or Kaffee und Kuchen.
I had a quiche Lorraine with salad and a plum crumble and green tea.
Tasty and friendly service. Nice Terrace to take the sun on a nice winter day.
Will be back

Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

We stopped by a quick lunch during our visit to Rapperswil during the Ironman 70.3 race.
Service was fast and the staff were friendly despite them not being very good at speaking English.

Reviewed 6 February 2015 via mobile

Really too cold to stay outdoor while I arrived the town when most of the shops were closed for lunch. Strolling along the old town and spotting this cosy cafe was simply by luck. The ambience was not disappointing as I could stay there comfortably for 2 hours for my writing. While I found the cappuccino was only average, the apple strudel was highly recommended.