“Arctic Juice and Cafe - What a bad service completely overpriced!”
Review of W Verbier

W Verbier
Ranked #30 of 85 Restaurants in Verbier
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed 4 April 2018

10frs for a coffee, when they are not trained to make a decent coffee, is ridiculous! Plus you will have to stand up and pick it up yourself as they don't serve you at your table. The juices, starting from about 10frs too, are not an alternative. For 10frs, you get an apple and carrot juice. Ask them to reduce the apples and add an orange, they charge you extra for any change. This place will never survive if they don't make an effort. Finally, we are in the mountain and we should somehow care about environmental sustainability, serving you systematically in paper cups just show an overall lack of interest from the management.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I continue my review, as I had to checked out when I wrote the first one. I read some other negative reviews, and wished I had read them before booking. This is not a 5 star hotel by any means. Service is absolutely terrible. An example of this was that I had asked over two days 4 times for a specific newspaper, only to have to go and buy it myself! I was also told upon checkin that my room was upgraded, only to realise that no upgrade was provided. Upon checkout I was told that the hotel policy is not to provide upgrades for suites, but as a platinum preferred status with starwood who booked the highest category room, the upgrade would be to a suite. Regardless, I felt the hotel has not lived up to its PR Campaign as being the best hotel in Verbier. Credit to the bell boys and drivers, who were very polite and nice, but overall this hotel is not one I will ever stay at again! If you can’t perfect service, then how to distinguish between 4 star and 5? A terrible experience overall, and I have complained to Starwoods. I would strongly suggest staying at another 5 star hotel in Verbier!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

It’s the best in Verbier to stay.
The staff is very guest centeric.
The best time to visit is in winters.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

There are several choices inside the W and they are uniquely different. The sushi spot was the best of them. The living room has great music and the food was great.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We loved the ambience and the new menu. Specially the fillet of grilled dorade with salad and French fries with truffle mayonnaise. Not for going with kids. Ideal for couples. Super nice decoration and amazing service.