“Party on”

Add it.
Farm Club
Ranked #2 of 2 Nightlife in Verbier
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

The place to be for senior citizens or if need to recharge your pacemaker. The bouncer at the door lookes like a 1960s version of doctor Evil.

5  Thank christianwiig

Reviewed 28 April 2017

If you are looking to party at the lace that made Verbier famous.... this is it. A more upscale and mature crowd than at other clubs, this is a great place to have a great time!

1  Thank allomonde
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I wanted to book a table for the night but Jean Noël, the bouncer, didn't want to hear about us, nor let us in, too bad because I love this place

5  Thank Timothy R
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Great place to get rid of the last bit of energy still left after skiing.
Great music, loved the look and feel of the place, very friendly staff.

1  Thank TrevorRoy
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

We arrived to a half empty club which was amazing as we had time to enjoy the space - from the moment we walked in the music was top class .. Great beats and just a wonderful vibe! It filled up pretty quick and got very full ( too full ) but good fun!
I left my scarf there and in the morning the guy from my hotel managed to get it back.. Impressive!
Great night out and it helped that the club was in the same building as my hotel :)

2  Thank 23,041,972