Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews wine cellar boutique hotel ski room outdoor pool extra attention modern chalet chef's table understated luxury loved every moment impeccable service ski rental huge balcony an amazing hotel restaurant service excellent room ample space junior suite
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We can absolutely recommend this property for anyone looking for a nice cosy home in the mountains.

The hotel looks like a modern chalet from outside, however inside everything is nicely decorated worthy of a 5* hotel. Nothing too pretentious, but sort of understated luxury.

The boutique nature of the hotel ensures that there are very few guests at any time and you receive the full personal attention of the staff. The staff are very friendly and helpful. If you need something, just ask. I had my dress ironed in 30 mins :)

We went there during Covid times, so the hotel was even emptier than usual. However, all the services like spa, restaurant, etc. were functioning (with some limitations). The choice at dinner was a bit limited, however they tried to make up for it with a varied daily menu. If you get a chance, please also try the Chef's table. We had an opportunity to try it and the Chef was kind enough to prepare a 6-course Veg. menu for us at short notice. All the dishes were very nice and a couple of them were also very innovative. And, you get to enjoy all that with some excellent Valais wines.

Location wise, the view from is amazing from the suite room windows (thanks again for the upgrade!). The ski-lifts are within walking distance and they also have a regular shuttle to the ski-lifts.

Overall, they have everything that you can think of to enjoy a perfect holiday among the snowy peaks.

Room tip: The suites are worth it.
Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our stay at the Capra was pretty perfect. We stayed three nights, with our dog, in a junior suite. The room had ample space, large windows, a huge balcony, and was beautifully designed with clean lines and a warm alpine vibe. The hotel itself is beautiful, as is the spa area with a large heated outdoor pool/spa and large sauna that felt like heaven after skiing. But what really made this place stand out was the service. Everyone working at the Capra is an absolute professional -- Cornelia, the manager, greeted us in front of the hotel with a huge smile (even through a mask!) as we arrived, which set such a wonderful, personal tone for the whole visit. From the welcome drink on arrival, to the full-time professionally staffed front desk, to the ski room, where the team members are ready to brush the snow off your skis or make you a coffee after you get back from the pistes, the service was a total five-star experience, but never stuffy -- always friendly, good-humored, warm and comfortable. Special mention to the restaurant service staff, particularly on the night that we did the "Chef's Table" dinner in the wine cellar. The servers were professional, yet with a great sense of humor, and the chef came to talk to us after we finished, again, making the whole visit feel so personal. And isn't that what you want when you save up for a special vacation like this? I can't recommend the Capra highly enough, and I can't wait to return!

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 27 January 2021

So many things to say but all in all, it was fantastic !
I recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking to have a good relaxing time.

Me, my girl and our dog, have had such a fabulous time in The Capra.
From the ease of check-in to finding our luggage in the room, our ski equipment in the remote ski room and being getting driven around town - the service has been fabulous.

We had the Junior Suite room, excellent room with all the necessary equipment, even so kind to have a little bed for the dog.

It was unfortunate that the ski area closed up early(due to wind) on our only ski day, but The Capra was so kind to let us stay a little longer on our check-out day to enjoy the beautiful weather.

The food served was delicious, I am convinced I had one of the best burgers ever.
The breakfast buffet was closed for now(Covid-19 related) but we could indicate what we would like to have and they would bring it to our table, and it was all so delicious!

So yeah, everything tip-top, we will certainly return!

Reviewed 20 January 2021

The hotel is well-located in the village. The shuttle service provided by the hotel is quick and convenient. The staff is both friendly and professional and give you a real sense of care. The food is great and service efficient and friendly. The spa and fitness is as good, if not better than most of the of 5 star hotels I visited in Switzerland. The overall experience leaves you a sense of belonging, such is the staff friendly and the place cozy.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 January 2021

I wanted to reserve a fantastic hotel to ask my then girlfriend to marry me. The Capra was the best possible choice! Great people, great service, amazing accommodations, they even helped me prepare for a way to ask my now futur wife to marry me! We drank, laughed a lot, loved our upgraded room and enjoyed our stay soooo much. A special thank to Serge our driver that would take us anywhere in Saas-Fee and to Anne-Francoise with her light touch!

Everyone was amazing, we just couldn't get all their names!

We will be back in the futur.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple