“Amazing little restraunt”
Review of Pizzeria Portofino

Pizzeria Portofino
Ranked #45 of 122 Restaurants in Lindau
Reviewed 6 February 2018

This place has amazing beer as well as food. Even though I got a few stares when I ate my food with my hands, I think that is more of a personal problem. I will definitely be coming back here if I am in the area.

3  Thank Jonah_whynot

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

We had pizzas here but the restaurant has a large Italian menu. The pizzas were delicious. Nice athmosphere.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

We were a bit confused when walking into the place because it looked like there was a nice dining area and then more of a cafe style area. We found a table in the cafe area so we decided to sit there. The restaurant seemed a bit short staffed, it looked like there was only one lady doing all the running so the service was a little slow. Eventually the waitress came and took our order. We ordered two pizzas and once we did it didn't take too long to come out. Both pizzas were quite delicious and very filling, it took some work to finish the two. Once we were done it took a while again to get the waitresses attention for the check. We felt bad for the waitress though because you could tell she was really working hard and trying to get to all the tables as quickly as possible. Overall, the food was pretty good and the prices were cheap enough to make up for the slow service.

1  Thank SpecialK111
Reviewed 5 July 2016

At first , the person serving us was not sure, if we as Indians would be good enough customers , and hence appeared a bit stiff. Once he understood , that we were serious about having a good hot meal , he served us yummy Turkey with pasta, and a fish salad.
The food is worth five stars , but the reason I gave four stars is because , the person serving us , came accross as a racist.

3  Thank kashmira_v61
Reviewed 17 April 2016

My wife and I had lunch here. Our pizzas arrived very quickly, but were not very hot and appeared to have been re-heated. Mine was soggy underneath and the salami on it was quite curious nd not at all like genuine salami. My wife's was also not hot enough and not very appetising. We were the only customera at about 1 p.m. We paid and left quickly and will not return.