“Fantastic food”
Review of Restaurant Adara

Restaurant Adara
Ranked #10 of 122 Restaurants in Lindau
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Contemporary, International
Description: Our restaurant is closed from the 11th of december untill the middle of April
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We hade the four dishes surprise menu and the food were truly amazing. All together balanced and well component food. I loves every dish and the service was first class as well. I recommend you to visit this restaurang when you visit Lindau.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Disappointing experience. Service was terrible. Took an age for them to bring the wine we ordered and then longer again before they took our order. When this finally arrived one of the meals was not what we asked for. Other small requests for water etc., were not met. Some people just walked out. The food we had was Ok, though nothing special. The bread was stale. They did acknowledge the poor treatment we received, in all fairness with a free dessert but we would not visit again

Reviewed 22 September 2015

We were staying at the hotel and given the good reviews we decided to have dinner at the hotel restaurant. We were not disappointed. I love Gazpacho and here it was one of the best I have ever tasted. I also chose the corn-fed chicken with polenta and it was excellent. We were also impressed by the Bodensee wine. I would certainly eat here again.

Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed at the Adara Hotel and were very impreesed. Breakfast is included with eggs as ordered, and a fine European breakfast choice. Service from the morning staff was good. We also had dinner here two evenings during our stay. The food was so well prepared that I could not help dining a second night after comparing other local menus. The chef has a special talent for combining ingredients. The flavors blended perfectly in each dish. I had the gazpacho, bass/ravioli and second night steak!!! All were fantastic. The steak melted in your mouth and the flavors were expertly melted. We also had the cheese plate, vegetarian artichoke/polenta dish, scallop appetizer, shrimp entree.....we have no complaints!! As a compliment, our waiter both nights was fantastic!!!! Wunderbar!!! He was organized, we'll versed in the menu, and attentive. Again, I can not say enough about the hardworking staff at this restaurant/hotel.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

We called in here without a booking and ate outside. The kitchen was like the hotel modern, clean and newly refurbished - you could see into the kitchen.
Menu was small but good & the food was of very high quality. Meal took a while but as we were not booked in this was not an issue. Waitress good