“Amazing food”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 December 2017

We had an amazing meal tonight. So much well prepared lovely food. We were given complimentary shot of Greek Ozzo and Greek desert. Fantastic place, recommended to all.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We had grilled lamb and gyros, both very tasty, seasoned with unique spices. We were recommended the red wine of the house, proved to be an excellent choice of dry wine. Fast and pleasant service, with a salad appetizer on the house. We will definitely come back.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

This is a nice little restaurant, and the food is good. There is a decent menu, and everything I had was tasty. The decor is nice, not over the top fake Greek, and there is a warm and friendly atmosphere in the place. The problem is the usual in restaurants in Germany; not great service. We dealt with three people, one who ignored us, one who was apathetic, and one who was very friendly and attentive. I'd have preferred all three to be like the last :-)

While it won't be top of my list, I will be back here when I'm back in Lindau.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

We chose this restaurant based on the generally good reviews but we were disappointed. I have eaten at countless Greek restaurants across Germany over many years and this one was among the worst. To begin with, the saganaki starter- not baked at a high enough heat, pale and bland looking. Then came the side salads - no taste, the tiniest olive ever (only one per plate) and an equally small lump per plate of somewhat tasteless feta cheese. Normally in Germany the side salads at Greek restaurants are fairly tasty and at least made to suit the German palate but not this one. Onto the main courses, we chose gyros. I cannot say it was terrible but it was lacking in taste and although not the greasiest gyros, it was far from being tender either. Oddly for Greek restaurants in Germany, this one offers baked potato with almost everything. They agreed to serve chips/fries and rice instead but it was not mentioned on the menu that these were even an option. The final irritation came when I ordered some tap water for the children and received a bottle of sparkling water instead, something many children will simply not drink in my experience. We left it at that and paid for it rather than cause a disturbance but all in all I would say this restaurant is best avoided.

Management response:Responded 9 July 2017

Dear guest,

we thank you for ratting and let us your expirience know. Based on that we can work on our Services.

At the same time we sadly we read about your unsatisfied Gourmet Experience with our greek specialities which are typically always, more or less, with much more oil cooked then usually in Germany is normal. Do we right understand that you aren't feed up because aren't enough salads, feta & Co served to you and your children? That's mad but not the normally experience with our measure. The most our guests let us pack the half or more of the ordered food to take that to their home because we serve always big enough portions. The "Water" thing is a mistake we think, because in Germany, you got surely the same experience, the standard water you became if you order a water is a sparkling table water. We think the Waiter hasn't ask you, we work on that.

Dear guest, as you see we are very sensible for your requirements for a excellence Experience with our Restaurant AND the Greek culture which we clearly are represent and we hope you by your next visit to satisfied as expect (and a little bit more). Let us please try!

Nice time till then we wish you and your family.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Extensive menu at very reasonable prices. Was difficult to choose. My husband and I settled on stuffed vine leaves and garlic flatbread to start followed by moussaka and lamb shank. Food was well cooked and delicious. Portions were huge and we couldn't finish our main courses. Next time we would skip the starter. House wine was also very drinkable and good value at 11 euros a half litre