“The best food in Boppard ”

Restaurant-Pizzeria Albona
Ranked #9 of 59 Restaurants in Boppard
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Description: Please ask for the menu in English! In the Winter Months the working Hours can be changed. Please,follow us on the official page You can find us on Facebook,too!
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I was here a few days ago, food was EXCELENT. The staff was very friendly. I highly recommend this restaurant because the food here is great.

Dankarlo F, Inhaber at Restaurant-Pizzeria Albona, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Miss Valentina S,
It was our pleasure to be your host!
Please feel yourself welcome in our
Restaurant the next time you come in
Boppard again!
You had a special way of communicating
with my cook (and my wife), so I can ensure that
she will be here the next time you come!

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Nice place with good Croation food, the service is good, the owners are very friendly. It's one of our favorite places for dinner in Boppard.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

I stopped by Boppard on the way from Frankfurt to Cologne. It was the end of the day when I arrived and needed some dinner before bed. Based on the reviews, I selected this restaurant.

It was a Monday, so expected things to be slow. When I arrived, I was the only one in the restaurant, but wanted to stay. Ordered the spaghetti bolognese sauce. Food was very good. Unfortunately, there were fruit flies all over the dinning area - coming some flowers maybe.

Overall, mixed experiences, food was good but eating in the company of fruit flies was not the greatest.

If I were there again, I would give them one more try. Maybe just a bad day?

Dankarlo F, Owner at Restaurant-Pizzeria Albona, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Mr.BrianL,
Thank you for visiting our restaurant.
I am glad that you liked our food.
We are very unhappy because of the fruit
Flies,too,but there is not much we can do
About them.
It was a extremely hot October and together with
The wine making in the neighborhood the fruit
Flies were all around.
Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We have just eaten here tonight and cannot fault anything. The food was delicious and service was second to none, all set in the most beautiful location. Don't pass this one by, stop and try it for yourself.

Dankarlo F, Owner at Restaurant-Pizzeria Albona, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Dear Miss Sue S,
We are very pleased that you liked our
Restaurant that much!
Thank you for the beautiful,motivational ,words.
It will be a joy for us to be you Host again!
Our goal is to make the unforgettable moments to our guests!

Reviewed 22 July 2017

No outside seating left for the 6 of us, we went inside and were almost forgotten by the servers. A sunny July day in Boppard brings service to the brink. Of the four places we frequented in Boppard, only one was able to keep up with the demand and it was not this one.
The food was decent but no memorable.

1  Thank Ingrid P