“Indeed the best steak”

Ranked #1 of 100 Restaurants in Troisdorf
Price range: US$10 - US$56
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So glad o stopped by - it was probably the best steak I ever had. It had mazing taste and so did the grilled vegetables. Whatever you pick from the menu you just can't go wrong.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

The food is absolutely delicious. I recommend the Angus burgers, so tasty and awesome.
The staff were extremely attentive and really kind.
It's also a good place to have a drink and spend a good time.
I will definitely come back.

Kyriaki I, Manager at Ele'ments of Taste Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Hello Roger,

Thank you so much for this Great Rating!

We are looking forward to your next visit.
We wish you a nice time and all the best.

☀️☀️☀️☀️

Greetings from our Service Staff Chris

Elements of Taste Crew and Kula

Reviewed 13 February 2018

This was amazingly good steak ! Both meat quality and food preparation exceeds Ruth's Chris and can keep up with the world's best like Morton's of Beverly Hills / Prime at the Bellagio / STK NY.
Friendly and knowledgeable staff, modern layout and casual atmosphere. Creative side orders and good deserts. They also serve seafood including moderately exotic fish.
If you ask for your baked potato "old school fire pit style", they bake it until the outer skin is crispy. I have not had that since I was a boy.
I would not have expected such exceptional quality on the outskirts of Cologne - worth the drive from Cologne center.

Kyriaki I, Manager at Ele'ments of Taste Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Marrkmemmert,

Thank you very much for this exclusive rating.

This fulminant report about our Restaurant Elements of Taste is very exciting for us!!
We would never dare to be compared with Morton‘s in Beverly Hills or Ruth‘s Chris!!
Its amazing indeed because we never expected to get such an extraordinary rate!! And that is real and „Not a Dream“ indeed!

Elements of Taste Team send all the best wishes to you and your family ;)) all around the world

With kind regards from Troisdorf!

Hope to see you soon!!!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

it was as expected, I really appreciated the open kitchen and the very good cooks . The food was great and the service also . I will certainly return if I ever come again to Troisdorf

Kyriaki I, Manager at Ele'ments of Taste Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear SoniaComo,

Tranks a lot for your Rating! We are looking forward for your next visit in the city of Troisdorf
Best Regards

Elements of Taste Family

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

As a fan of Burger and Stake I invited my friends to try the Elements of Taste in Troisdorf. The first impresson was really good, the outside tables and the whole exterior are really creatively organized and inviting. After the Receptionist friendly welcomed us, we were taken to our places. The ambient is just amazing! Classic and modern are working very well together, thumbs up for the oldtimer cars! One really can sit confortable at the table - there is a lot of space in this location. We tried the Pulled-Pork- and Cheesburgers which were very tasty and unlike in other places less grassier. The meat and the potatoes were fresh and of a good quality! I almost have forgot to mention their tasty housebread, which is served as starter...
Our expectations were surpassed and we will definetly come again!

Kyriaki I, Manager at Ele'ments of Taste Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Dear Norbert B.

Thanks a lot for this super rating.
Elements of Taste is a very young concept and needs to grow almost every day. Therefore we are very happy if our guests appreciate our Food and Service. The individuality of our Restaurant is based on many trips around the world from our "Chef" Axel. He was grown up in Troisdorf and his dream was a nice location in our city!
He likes also Oldtimer, like the wonderful Ford Edsel, now parked inside the Restaurant ;)) so we can avoid a parking ticket!!
We look forward to your next visit in our pretty City of Troisdorf and wish you and your friends a nice summer time!!!

Kind regards