All reviews charming place one night parking building town breakfast
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I spent hier just one night on my birthday, as I partied with my friends in a bar but I was happy in choosing this hotel. It’s small and intimate but the rooms are big, modern wir a touch of vintage flair. The building is an old one and i love that. The personal was friendly. I didn’t have breakfast there so I can’t tell you how that is but all in all, would be a beautiful alternative to a “standard hotel “ for a prolonged weekend in Lüneburg.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Marc B, Inhaber at Anno 1433, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

thanks for your positive Feedback! We are looking forward to welcome you again...

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived town on the evening and we had resevation on this hotel. The man in the reception was very nice and speaks English very well.
He gave us the citymap and marked to map good restaurants and recommend ole of us.
Our room was very clean and quiet at the night. In the morning we had a plan to spoiil water and make a toffee but our bad there was only tee to offer.

We arrived by our own car and there isn"t parking in the hotel and this was minus. Luckely there was localy parking nearby hotel.

We can recommend this place absolutely.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay in Lüneburg, combining what is originally a very old building with the comfort of an impressive renovation. We were upgraded to the top floor suite (room 12), which was a lovely and very spacious room. This would be a five star experience were it not for the fact that proper amenities and perhaps a small fridge are missing (it is listed as a hotel after all). Other than that the only real downside is that there’s no lift, so beware with heavy luggage and/or babies... But nevertheless a recommendation!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Stanm0re
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I was here for just one night but the experience was superb! The room is spacious and full with light. The bathroom was clean and modern. I loved it. The personal was friendly. The one problem is that the don't have a private parking space. You could park across the road but it will cost you a lot (I paid 15e).

Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank aarsenyaa
Reviewed 3 March 2017

This is a lovely place, carefully renovated, with only 12 rooms and an access code to the front door you receive upon booking. It looks brandnew, while having preserved the original charme; the interior of the room (no. 9) is in a clean style, no-nonsense, no unnecessary frills but with carefully chosen details revealing a design eye. Wifi worked fine, the bed was comfortable, the bathroom nicely done with enough room around the sink to put toiletries. Despite being smack in the middle of the old town, the room was incredibly quiet - this must have been the most quiet place I have ever stayed in. Did not try the breakfast; parking is available right opposite at a public garage for 15.-€ a day.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple