Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Just amazing!

Where do I start? A friend of mine and I booked the vineyard ride. The two ladies who run the place... read more

Reviewed 30 September 2018
Ratty136
London, United Kingdom
Amazing ride

Our first time on an e bike. Pascale explained their operation clearly and they proved to be easy... read more

Reviewed 25 September 2018
tgrimshaw
Christchurch, New Zealand

All reviews vineyard tour beautiful scenery pascal vineyards bikes ride
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Not for the faint hearted, lots of steep climbs and descents but well worth every second of it! Stunning views once you get off the main roads and away from the towns. Les routes de crétes is beautiful. You're on top of the world up there and can see for miles around.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 14 June 2016

We loved exploring Cassis with our e-bikes on the winery tour - a great way to explore the lovely town! The guides were very helpful with our setup and rental...would recommend!

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank Zachary V
Reviewed 5 June 2016

Good service, maps and guidance. We did the vineyard tour and calanques tour with the e-bikes. So much faster than walking!

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank Ina000
Reviewed 26 April 2016

It was one of the best part of our Cassis trip. We took the four-hour tour around the vineyards, and the old town. Did not get Port Miou, because we were so amazed by the view along the way that we ended up sitting by the water instead of continuing. The easy and clearly mapped-out path made this trip so breezy and enjoyable, and we are not even tired after all the ups and downs of the path. The owners of Cassis a Velo are "super sympa!" We highly recommend it!

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

Rented an electric bike in the beautiful town of Cassis France. The bikes were very easy to ride. It was my first time using one and the woman explained to me how it worked. She was very kind. I was a bit nervous about riding on the streets but I had no issues. The bike rental came with a helmet. I decided to do the self guided wine tour. They give you a map which explains which roads to take. The owner gave me her phone number and said if I had any trouble or got lost to call her and she would come pick me up. Beautiful scenery. I loved every minute of it. Would love to go back to do it again!

Date of experience: September 2015