Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Just amazing!

Where do I start? A friend of mine and I booked the vineyard ride. The two ladies who run the place... read more

Reviewed 30 September 2018
Ratty136
London, United Kingdom
Amazing ride

Our first time on an e bike. Pascale explained their operation clearly and they proved to be easy... read more

Reviewed 25 September 2018
tgrimshaw
Christchurch, New Zealand

All reviews vineyard tour beautiful scenery pascal vineyards bikes ride
Reviewed 5 June 2016

Good service, maps and guidance. We did the vineyard tour and calanques tour with the e-bikes. So much faster than walking!

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank Ina000
Reviewed 26 April 2016

It was one of the best part of our Cassis trip. We took the four-hour tour around the vineyards, and the old town. Did not get Port Miou, because we were so amazed by the view along the way that we ended up sitting by the water instead of continuing. The easy and clearly mapped-out path made this trip so breezy and enjoyable, and we are not even tired after all the ups and downs of the path. The owners of Cassis a Velo are "super sympa!" We highly recommend it!

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

Rented an electric bike in the beautiful town of Cassis France. The bikes were very easy to ride. It was my first time using one and the woman explained to me how it worked. She was very kind. I was a bit nervous about riding on the streets but I had no issues. The bike rental came with a helmet. I decided to do the self guided wine tour. They give you a map which explains which roads to take. The owner gave me her phone number and said if I had any trouble or got lost to call her and she would come pick me up. Beautiful scenery. I loved every minute of it. Would love to go back to do it again!

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 29 September 2015

There is such a wealth of activities and beautiful in and around Cassis, from hiking the calanques to visiting the vineyards and the perusing beautiful little French streets. But it is a very very hilly place. The electric bikes these ladies provided for our visit made visiting all these places so much easier and left us with enough energy to go on day long walks in areas we wouldn't have gotten to without them.

The ladies themselves are wonderful and friendly and we were lucky to find them renting their bikes at the entrance to the tourist information centre. We really hope their new business is a great success!

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed 31 July 2015

We had never used electric bikes but these bikes were very comfortable. Cassis a Velo had directions to get to different locations, but as we wanted to get to the next town we didn't use them (the road signs did the trick). They did say the range of the bikes was 70-100km and we didn't go this far but found the battery was getting low by the time we returned, but then we were using the batteries a lot. There are a lot of hills around Cassis! The staff was very helpful. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: June 2015