Ibis Budget Amiens Centre Gare
Campanile Amiens Centre Gare(Amiens)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$149
US$122
US$102
US$99
  • Breakfast included
La Cour 26(Amiens)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewscheck in was quickwardrobepillowscanalstationsommebedparkingcathedral
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Very good for the price. Small room we had for 3 with one bed folding out of wardrobe. But did the job and not long walk from town and the restaurants on the canal. Would use again. Very helpful staff and let us keep our bags there on check out day.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Vincent M, Directeur général at Ibis Budget Amiens Centre Gare, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear "Gingamonkey1"
I appreciate your comments regarding your stay in our hôtel.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and I hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Just what we needed for a inexpensive two night stay in Amiens. Helpful and friendly staff, a spotlessly clean room, an easy to work shower with hot water and efficient air conditioning. The hotel gets the simple things right which much more expensive hotels fail to do so. Quiet at night and an easy 10 minute walk to the centre. No parking, but we were able to leave our car close to the hotel. Recommended for a short no frills stop.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear "Frankmerton",
Thank you so much for your feedback following your stay with us. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your experience here and I will share your comment with all the team.
I hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.
A bientôt !

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on a short day trip. The hotel is well priced, off pitch but a short walk to the city centre, cathedral and the quayside.

It is located in an area in an undergoing regeneration and for female visitors may seem a bit intimidating. Nonetheless it overs very good vfm.

Very modern with basic rooms (no hairdriers) and a thin duvet. Great shower. Quiet. Good breakfast. Parking a bit limited on street.

It certainly worked for me.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Ian P
Vincent M, Directeur général at Ibis Budget Amiens Centre Gare, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Ian,
Thank's a lot for your nice comment. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay in our hôtel. If you like, for your next stay, we have hair dryer available for free at the reception. The easiest way to park is the underground parking at 200 meters from the hotel (7€/24hours) or on the street around the hotel for free. Waiting to welcome you again soon, Vincent MARTIN

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Spent one night to go to the fantastic Christmas Market in Amiens. Located a 5 minute walk behind the Station in a remote place. We had 2 rooms, a double and triple. Check in was fast and easy. The third bed was located in the wardrobe, with a pull out bed and you had to make yourself. The word budget came back to me before being negative. Even though the pillows are like pancakes and the quality of the towels does not dry very well, the room was surprisingly comfortable. We had a nice breakfast with a lot of choices, including fresh salad fruit and fresh croissants. Shame that no parking is available on site, but we parked by the station that charged only €7 for 24h which was perfect. Ideal for visiting Amiens but a couple of nights would be enough.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Vincent M, Directeur général at Ibis Budget Amiens Centre Gare, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear Milene, I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay in our hôtel and your experience in our beautiful city. I hope to see you again soon, Vincent MARTIN

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Really pleasant stay and clean. We only stopped one night and it was perfect for the town centre. We went for the Christmas market which was massive with hundreds of stalls. Only down side was once again my wife insisted on getting me on the big wheel Agh !!!!I don't do heights. Still good fun.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Jockyjock, Thank you for your comment following your stay in our hôtel. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed it. The christmas market of Amiens is beautiful and it is only 5 minutes walk. I hope to welcome you again may be for the "Hortillonnages" on summer time!? Kind regards, Vincent MARTIN