Lowest prices for your stay
$50
Free cancellation until 10/05/22
Hotels.com$50
Priceline$50
Lol.travel$58
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2018

As I booked through Booking.com, breakfast was not included in my bill. I was asked to pay at Check-In - no problem as I knew I would have breakfast. Having checked out the next day, I was sent a message through one of my colleagues that I had not paid for breakfast! Not only was this not true (I am lucky that I kept the credit card receipt as an invoice was not provided for either the room or the breakfast), but getting a third party involved like this is just not acceptable.

Hotel what you would expect or the price point. Small rooms but quite comfortable. Lots of noise from the bar / corridors. And no restaurant the weekend - something they don't really share prominenetly enough.

Room tip: Keep your paper work!
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank OConnorPeter
Reviewed October 13, 2017

We booked on line which included breakfast,upon checking out we where told it was extra a long exchange of views ensued resulting in us not having to pay, the beer was mind wateringly expensive and the restaurant was closed!.
Also the p!ace is full of mirrors just weird.
Overall very poor never again.

Room tip: Go somewhere else
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2016

As with all hotels on our trip we requested a quiet room.
A first look room seemed fine. We had a drink in the hotel lounge then set out for a restaurant. A night cap again in hotel lounge then off to bed.
We like to sleep with a window open, hence request for a quiet room.
Initially things went well, and just going off to sleep when a noisy generator started right outside the window. After a while it stopped, so back to sleep. However a little while later it started again. And continued like this throughout the night.
When I complained to the hotel whilst checking out Mme Gens, who was wearing a 'Smiley Team' badge didn't smile and said I should have notified them at the time. I pointed out it was after midnight and we weren't really in a position to swap rooms then, so instead shut the window which deadened the noise slightly.
Not a hotel I will be returning to, or recommending.

Room tip: Don't get a room at the back!!!
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
LAURENCE T, General Manager at Kyriad La Roche Sur Yon, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2016

Dear Sir Madam

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I do apologise for the inconvenience, and i assure you that now from now on we will check for isolation on this room in order to assure a quiet et confortable stay.

As Juliette offer you, our team is available 24 hours a day in order to assure you a good night and in order to answer all of yours request. I completely understand as it was late but please do not hesitate to contact us in order for us to find a solution. We are there for that.

Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

Lovely place , check in was very quick easy and pleasant , staff had excellent English , no lift to access rooms with heavy bags, restaurant was closed as it was a Sunday , so you have to go into town for food and not many places open , bed comfy , shower excellent, room did smell a little musty and we had no cups to make drinks in so we had to ask , and waited quite a while for any to be located , otherwise location etc lovely

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
LAURENCE T, General Manager at Kyriad La Roche Sur Yon, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2016

Dear Miss Kath

I am glad to hear from you as the voice of our customers as it is the only way to know how they feel.

Thank you again for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed May 1, 2015

We stayed at the Kyriad La Roche sur Yon for four days recently. I made the booking via the website and got a great price (Promoliday). We arrived at the hotel at about 1400 and was well received by two members of staff who dealt with our reservation quickly and provided us with all the essential information. When finding our room, we were confronted with staff and cleaning trollies still preparing rooms for occupation. Not an issue but I would have thought that all the rooms should have been serviced prior to the 1200 checkin time. Our room, on the ground floor, was good. The super king size bed was unexpected and very comfortable. The decor was of a good standard all round (see below). The bathroom provided everything required and was clean. My only issue was with the air conditioning. We arrived on a very hot day and the system was not working. We mentioned it to the reception but couldn't really understand why it was not functioning. It was not a big issue as there was very little road noise and the window could be left open overnight and the weather got cooler during our stay. The hotel has a restaurant which we used for dinner on our first evening. We enjoyed the food and thought it to be reasonably priced. It is unfortunate that the hotel allows smoker to gather out side the front entrance which is adjacent to the restaurant. Opening the door into the restaurant because of the hot weather allowed cigarette smoke to enter the room, not nice! Breakfast at 9.50 Euro per person was OK but other hotels provide hot food at that price. The quality and quantity of the food provided was good though. The hotel advertises as being completely refurbished recently. This is generally true and the décor is pleasant. The only issue is that the windows and frames have not been replaced and peeling paint etc spoiled the otherwise good standard. Overall, we enjoyed our stay at the Kyriad

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
LAURENCE T, Hotel Manager at Kyriad La Roche Sur Yon, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2015

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for this constructive comment. As we can see by your profile you use regularly hôtels in general and your appreciation are welcomed.

Concerning the air conditionning, it's a system which either work on air conditionning either on Warming. It is impossible to use both at the same time. For your information we stopped the warming system for the moment and we planned to swich to air conditioning by June only, as we still have some days with 10-13°. The summer is coming very late in this part of France.

I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again in our hotel.