“Exceptional food and service.”
Review of Le 6eme Sens

Le 6eme Sens
Reserve with
Le 6eme Sens is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$12 - US$41
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2018

Our small group were in Brive for one night and discovered Le 6eme Sens. It was a perfect summer evening for sitting outside in the beautiful Brive setting. The chefs Jacqueline & Pascal Faugeras created a wonderful local meal comprised of extraordinary textures, flavours and presentation. This is fine-dining at a mid-range price. The service is excellent and the experience of the food is exquisite. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank julesmojo

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

The fact that this restaurant is sort of hidden had me worried at first. I'm so glad we ended up going because it has to be the most delicious meal I've had in Brive so far. You feel the professionalism and the elegance hit you as soon as you walk in. Their dishes are not only pleasing to the eye because of how delicately they are prepared, but they are bursting with flavor. Some were sort of confusing to my taste buds (the coconut macaron with green tea mousse for dessert) but it kept getting better with each bite and I'm ordering it again next time I go. The lady manager/owner(not sure) seems to have a lot of experience and she keeps the place running at a perfect pace with a well trained wait staff. Prices are very reasonable. Overall, I was quite impressed by the atmosphere and the meal; if you're passing through Brive, this is the one place you really shouldn't miss.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Charming and effective staff throughout the meal, attentive to every detail and always ensuring (discretely) that we were being looked after. Menu, wile not extensive was creative and the sommelier did a perfect pairing for the wine when we asked for a regional cru to accompany the local fare. It was warm that night, so they seated us in the charming inner courtyard which was cool and comfortably rustic.

We highly recommend.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 23 December 2015

My wife and I had dinner here as a Christmas present to ourselves, and we chose well. The restaurant is small and cosy, and the service is excellent. The menu is small, but quite enough choices. My wife loved her cream of mussel soup, as did I with my fois gras ravioli. Mains of pork and rabbit were delicious, and we finished with a pineapple parfait, and a chocolate dish which included a dipping bowl of olive oil! We left feeling very satisfied in every way, and will be going back.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 14 November 2015

We used T/A advice to book a table at this restaurant tucked away in a side street in the centre of town, run by husband and wife team of chef and hostess. Small restaurant where customer satisfaction is paramount. We had an excellent evening. Made to feel relaxed from the moment of arrival with the welcome received to the chat with Madame on leaving. The menu is not extensive, but the dishes we chose were beautifully executed and presented and were enjoyed immensely. Definitely recommended.

Date of visit: October 2015