“enjoyable”

Brasserie de la Poste
Reserve with
Brasserie de la Poste is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 76 Restaurants in Montargis
Price range: US$15 - US$36
Cuisines: French, Wine Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We enjoyed our meals here. We stayed in the hotel attached but we walked around town to choose a restaurant.This restaurant had good offerings and pretty good pricing. The staff was pleasant and efficient

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

I visited this Brassiere twice. Firstly I take a Burger and it was very good!
Waitress and waiter were nice and considerate.
For my second visit: Because I was hungry and I was looking for restaurant where they have steak. I ordered the steak medium well. I got steak which was no medium well, but the steak was 60% raw. I had a beer and fries, sauce. This food for 26€ is very expensive and quality this food was terrible. Waitress and waiter was ignore me when I finished eating and I had empty glass of beer. They walks around me and doesn't ask me if I need something (coffee, next beer or something else). Next day I tried concurrently restaurant and the difference was enormous.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

IT was Nice sitting on the terrace in the evening with a pastis . Lot of people, and an warm evening.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Sad to say that this restaurant simply does not know how to make steak bearnaise. We sent the steak back 3 times to get something just resembling medium rare. The frites were soggy. The bearnaise was cold, sour and filled with raw onion??? We do not recommend this place.

1  Thank Claudia F
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

Took a while to get waited on, but when I received my food, it was worth the wait.
Beautiful downtown setting, friendly people. Staying at the Ibis hotel in the same building made it very convenient to visit the restaurant. Will return again!